UPDATE: A Disney Cast Member has confirmed that this was in fact a glitch. For those affected, you can call (888) 701-4100, option 3 for the Annual Passholder Monthly Payments help line.
As Annual Passholders get ready to return to Disney World, there have been plenty of details released regarding their passes.
Annual Passholders currently have the ability to extend their expiration dates by contacting Disney directly. However, while payment timelines were changed due to the closures, some Passholders were unexpectedly charged for four months of payments all at once today.
Although Disney had previously stated that “Payments will resume on the Passholder’s regularly scheduled payment dates once the parks reopen,” some Annual Passholders who pay monthly were charged all four months of payment in a lump payment today.
Since Disney has stated that “Postponed payments will be collected in the months following the end of the Passholder’s currently scheduled payment term,” many guests have been under the impression that Disney would resume regular monthly payments when the parks reopened in July.
From there, it was thought that payments would continue monthly as multiple Cast Members have repeated this information. However, the past four months of payments were charged to numerous Annual Passholders today without warning, despite the previous verbiage.
At this time, a Disney Cast Member has confirmed that this situation was due to a glitch. We’re looking further into this situation, and will continue to keep you updated with any further information!
Click here for more information on the extension option for Annual Passholders on the monthly payment program!
Have you had similar experiences with your Annual Pass today? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World