As we near the reopening dates of Disney World’s theme parks, we are starting to hear more information on how Annual Passholders will be impacted by the new reservation system. In addition, we have just learned that Annual Passholders will have a special preview for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom on July 9th and 10th.
Moving forward, Disney has announced new policies to Annual Passes that all passholders can take advantage of, whether you have paid in full or are on the monthly payment plan.
Disney has introduced a new policy adjustment option for Annual Passholders who are looking for more options when it comes to managing their passes. Annual Passes which are PAID IN FULL will receive a one month extension on the pass. Alternatively, in lieu of the one month extension, Passholders who have paid in full may choose to cancel their annual pass and receive a partial refund.
If you are an Annual Passholder on the monthly payment plan, your options are similar. You will receive a one month extension on your pass, or in lieu of the extension, you may choose to cancel your annual pass and waive monthly payments due after August 11st. If you choose the second option, any payments made between July 11th and August 11th will be refunded, and all future payments will be stopped.
All Annual Passholders should expect an email from Disney in early July with more details and steps on how to take action on these policy options.
Are you a Disney World Annual Passholder? Which option do you think you will take? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!