It’s been a BIG day in Disneyland news!
While we found out that Disney planned to reopen its California parks on July 17th, there are even more details on a new theme park reservation system, limited entertainment, and hotel reopening dates.
When guests arrive back at Disneyland, there are going to be some limitation to how the parks will operate. Although there haven’t been any proposed hours released yet, Disney has announced it will be limiting its operating hours during its initial phased reopening.
Just like Disney Springs has been doing in Disney World, Disneyland will also be limiting parking. Although there’s no statement what this will officially look like, Disneyland might be adopting the same distancing measure of parking a car in every other space.
We will continue to keep you updated with more news about Disneyland’s re-opening information here!
What Disneyland attraction are you looking forward to seeing the most? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World