As Disney World readies their park advanced reservation system for their reopening, they have implemented a variety of changes and cancellations, from the Disney Dining Plan to FastPass+ reservations.
Additionally, Disney World has launched an Annual Passholder page, that outlines how Passholders will be able to implement the upcoming reservation system. Also on that page, we found an exciting bit of news for Passholders to look forward to!
Disney has confirmed that they are planning a “special preview opportunity for Annual Passholders”. While more details are still forthcoming, this confirms the proposed plan that Disney had shared with the Orange County Task Force earlier this week, which included soft opening previews for Annual Passholders prior to the July 11th park reopening.
Additionally, Disney World has started sending further emails to Annual Passholders, sharing that, “as our re-opening progresses, we are planning a special Passholder preview opportunity to access the magic.”
We will continue to keep you updated with any further details regarding this preview event!
Are you a Disney World Annual Passholder? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!