With Disney Springs set to partially re-open on May 20th, attention has turned to what other Disney World properties may be re-opening in the near future.
We have just leaned that components of Four Seasons Orlando, which is located on Disney property, is starting to partially re-open today.
Though Four Seasons Orlando still remains closed for hotel guests, reservations are currently available to dine for lunch at Plancha, a restaurant in the resort. You do not need to be a member of the Golden Oak community, or a guest at Four Seasons Orlando in order to visit.
When calling the restaurant, we were told that lunch is operating from 11AM to 3PM, with seating available both inside and outside in accordance with Florida’s distancing guidelines.
Stay tuned to AllEars as we continue to update with further re-openings at Walt Disney World Resort!
Are you planning on making a reservation at Plancha? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!