We’re in the inter-holiday lull, dear readers. Valentine’s has come and gone, but Easter is still months away.
While we did get some exciting news last week with the opening of the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival, this is the time of year when things calm down in anticipation for the spring rush… and items vanish off menus across the resorts! Welcome to this week’s Disney Menu Mania!
We don’t have a Holiday Snack Watch this week, as no new Mardi Gras snacks were added to any menus as of the time of writing. However, that doesn’t mean there’s not anything exciting going on. Disney California Adventure has begun its rendition of the Food and Wine Festival over the past weekend, and we have full coverage of the menus here!
Walt Disney World Menu Updates
- REMOVED: Feringipane Peach Tart
UK Beer Cart
- Menu severely reduced to remove nearly all food items and many drinks.
- REMOVED: Green Eggs and Ham
- NEW! The Hamilton
- REMOVED: Bao Bun
- REMOVED: Mushroom Bisque
- REMOVED: Hot Diggity Dog and Fries (All Versions)
- REMOVED: Donald Duck Brownie
- Prices Increased
- NEW! Underwater Princess Cupcake
- REMOVED: Arendelle Cone
- Location Photos Added
- ADDED: Garlic Knots
- REMOVED: Sven’s Green Apple Cheesecaker
- ADDED: Chocolate Caramel Brownie
- REMOVED: Seafood Cioppino
- ADDED: Whole Maine Lobster
- REMOVED: Creamed Corn Side
- REMOVED: Beef Fat Potatoes Side
Yachtsman SteakhouseLe Cellier
- Fall Salad updated to Winter Salad
- REMOVED: Venison
- REMOVED: Asparagus Bearnaise Side
- REMOVED: Lobster Poutine Side
- Changed several deserts.
- NEW! Vegan Blackberry Cupcake
- NEW! Bee Cupcake
- NEW! Plant Based Flying Saucer Burger
- REMOVED: Spicy Martian Margarita
- REMOVED: Key Lime Pie
- REMOVED: Forbidden Mountain Cone
- NEW! Bugs N’ Grubs Cone
- NEW! Bee Cupcake
Disneyland Menu Updates
- NEW! Seasonal Berry Cheesecake Fritters
- NEW! Strawberry Julep
- NEW! Strawberry-Chocolate Beignets
- NEW! Candy Shoppe Sunday
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!