The Disney Cruise Line has a history of taking guests to some of the most magical destinations, including Alaska, the Caribbean, and the Bahamas. Soon, guests will be able to go to three more beautiful destinations… and the return of a long time favorite!
For Summer 2021, guests will be able to explore the storybook locales of Europe, including the birthplace of two popular Disney films!
First on the itinerary is Sweden, home of meatballs, red fish, and Thor! Visby, Sweden is one of the best-preserved medieval cities in Scandinavia, and you’ll be able to explore this living time capsule up close! You’ll also be able to visit Eidfjord, Norway, a village situated at the foot of the largest national park in the country! This wild frontier was an inspiration for the enchanted forests of Frozen II!
Finally, you can sail across the Mediterranean and explore the architectural wonders of Greece, where the Disney Magic will be returning!
Guests will be able to explore the Greek Isles, including beautiful Santorini and Mykonos, on cruises ranging from eight to eleven nights.
Bookings for 2021 itineraries will open on February 28th, 2020.
Will you be embarking on a Disney Cruise Line this year or next? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Know More about Disney Cruise Line? Don't Miss These Posts:
- Welcome Aboard the Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line Announces 2020 Sailings
- Disney Cruise Line Tips
- What Marvel Day at Sea Aboard the Disney Magic is Like
- Rapunzel's Royal Table on the Disney Magic: Dinner and a Show!
- 5 of the Coolest Things for Adults on the Disney Fantasy
- Everything You Need to Know About Star Wars Day at Sea
- Dining on the Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise on the Disney Wonder