A Turkey Sundae! We knew we were in for a fun week when we found that sundae on our list for Menu Mania! In addition to a creative sundae we found more Christmas and Holiday food than we could ever imagine, plus a bugs and grubs cupcake. Get ready for a “wild” and festive Menu Mania this week!
Check out all of the latest Disney menu updates here!
Menu Mania 11/11/19
WALT DISNEY WORLD MENU UPDATES
Menu Updates from Around the Parks and Resorts
- NEW! Bugs & Grubs cupcake
- NEW! Creamy Pesto with Chicken added to Family-Style Dinner
- NEW! Meatballs with Marinara added to Family-Style Dinner
- Removed Fettuccine Alfredo from Family-Style Dinner
- NEW! Sticky Toffee Cupcake (available November 4-17)
Fall Flavors Around the Resort
Even though Christmas started in the Magic Kingdom along with Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, as well as in Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Disney Springs we are still spotting fall-themed treats on Disney menus!
- Animal Kingdom’s Satu’li Canteen: NEW! Pumpkin Cream Cheese Mousse
- Animal Kingdom’s Thirsty River Bar: NEW! Pumpkin Pretzel
- Disney Springs’ D-Luxe Burgers: NEW! Pumpkin Gelato Shake
- Disney Springs’ Vivoli il Gelato: NEW! Turkey Sundae
- All Star Music’s Singing Spirits Bar: NEW! Two new fall drinks available until 11/28
Holiday and Christmas Flavors Around the Resort
It’s beginning to taste a lot like Christmas in Disney World! We found:
- Anandapur Ice Cream Truck: NEW! Peppermint Soft Serve
- Dawa Bar: NEW! Spiced Nuts
- Dino-Diner: NEW! Peppermint Bark Churro
- Dino-Bite Snacks: NEW! Double Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Trilobites: NEW! Peppermint Cookies and Cream Shake
Disney Springs Tree Trail has returned with sweet treats and some new food and drink are popping up around the district.
- D-Luxe Burger: NEW! Holiday Turkey Burger and Peppermint Cookies and Cream Gelato Shake
Disneyland MENU UPDATES
In addition to Festival food and drink you will find SO MANY holiday options in both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.
- Check out the Disneyland holiday food and drink list here
- Check out the Disney California Adventure holiday food and drink list here
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
AllEars' Menu Mania Highlights the Latest Menu Changes in Disney World and Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: Cinderella Treats, Valentine’s Snacks, and Easter is Coming! [2/10/2020]
- Disney Menu Updates: Lots of Cinderella Treats, Valentine’s Day Menus, and More! [2/3/2020]
- Valentine’s Day Menus Released for Popular Disney Springs Restaurants!
- Disney Menu Updates: Artistic Eats and Galactic Treats! 1/20/2020
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!