This week was full of continued menu updates in Disney Parks’ restaurants. There are Mother’s Day menus popping up all over the resorts and at Disney Springs, new cupcakes celebrating movies and classic characters, new cocktails, and new sundaes all over the World. We also said “goodbye” to some of the Tasting Sampler treats in Animal Kingdom.
Read along to discover just a sampling of the menu updates this week!
Menu Mania – 4/30/19
Mother’s Day Brunch or Special Menus
- Disney Springs’ STK Orlando
- Animal Kingdom Lodge’s Jiko
- Beach Club’s Cape May Cafe
- Boardwalk’s Flying Fish
- Boardwalk’s Trattoria al Forno
- Contemporary’s The Wave…of American Flavors
- Fort Wilderness’ Trail’s End
- Grand Floridian’s 1900 Park Fare
- Grand Floridian’s Citricos
- Grand Floridian’s Narcoosee’s
- Wilderness Lodge’s Whispering Canyon Cafe
- NEW! Mickey Celebration Sipper Available at this Location
- NEW! Chocolate Gelato
- NEW! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae
- NEW! Imagination Pink Lemonade
- Removed Spicy Miso Seafood Ramen
- Removed Shrimp and Chicken Curry
- Removed Tiger Cupcake
- Removed Scrooge McDuck Sundae, Floats, and Waffle Cones
- NEW! Added Lunch Menu
- NEW! Added Drinks, Slushies, Sipper Cup, and more
- NEW! Added three new cocktails — including some with Lime Dole Whip
- NEW! Orange Bird Cupcake
- NEW! Aladdin Genie Lamp Cupcake
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Don’t forget: You can find AllEars.net reader restaurant reviews, or leave your own ratings, in our Rate and Review section!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!