Recipes Almond Crusted Cheesecake Narcoossee’s Grand Floridian Resort
30 ounces cream cheese
7 1/2 ounces sugar
2 ounces sour cream
4 ounces whole eggs
1/4 ounce almond essence
2 ounces heavy cream
1/4 sheet yellow cake or 1 layer of pie dough
15 ounces whipped cream
7 1/2 ounces sugared almonds
1 ounce chocolate dust, for garnish
2 1/2 ounces semi sweet chocolate, for garnish
10 ounces white ganache, for garnish
Method of Preparation:
1. Grease individual molds.
2. Roll out pie dough or cut cake 1/4 to 3/4 inch thick and line bottom of the molds.
3. Combine cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
4. Blend in eggs and almonds. Mix until smooth.
5. Pour mixture into molds.
6. Bake in a water bathat 300 degrees for approximately 2 hours, or until filling is set.
7. Serve cold and top with sugared almonds and other garnish items prior to serving.