Reviews of Stitch’s Alien Encounter

Reviewed by Sydney03 Review Date: 07/15/2021

Stitch's Great Escape was an INSANE ride that I still remember even after only riding it as a kid (I remember exactly what the chili cheese dog smelled like, and you could even smell it in the gift shop), however, "Stitch's Alien Encounter" is the new meet and greet with Stitch! Don't let the poor rating fool you, this is a well-themed meet and greet with the one and only: Stitch. This is a VERY different experience from Stitch's Great Escape and Extra Terrorestrial Alien Encounter, and is a standard meet and greet experience. I hope it comes back with the other meet and greets later this year or next year!

Pros:

Stitch is no longer causing children to cry, and is instead giving them hugs and autographs.

Reviewed by Journeytomickey Review Date: 06/30/2021

I miss Stitch's alien encounter!

Pros:

its cute!

Cons:

The burp smell

Reviewed by DrSeekersDinoPuppet Review Date: 02/15/2021

Truly an abomination of the highest order. Stitch has never been a character that I loved, but goodness this attraction did nothing to help that at all. Don't get me started on the chili cheese dog scent they pumped in...I still wake up at night in a cold sweat because I dreamt Stitch belched in my face.

Pros:

It is no longer around.

Cons:

Therapy has not purged my memory of this experience.

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

We love stitch and he was super cute and funny during the meet and greet. He even drew little mustaches on the princesses in my daughters autograph book which we found to be hilarious. He "commented" on my husband being "that guy" from Monster's Inc. Laugh floor, which was cool. The line can be long for this single character greet and you can't use the DAS pass here.

Pros:

Fun and funny meeting and greet experience that is pretty unique in the sense that you can't meet stitch in many other locations.

Cons:

Line can be long. Not worth a fast pass and can't use DAS pass.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/28/2020

Gotta love this attraction. Yes it is a Character meet and greet but it is great none the less

Pros:

Childhood memory

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/27/2020

I absolutly love this ride. I grew up on this ride and I love every pre-show they have plus the main show with big Stich.

Reviewed by Neelah Review Date: 07/09/2020

This is not a ride any more, it's a character meet & greet with Stitch! Stitch is adorable and I love him and meeting him was so much fun. He licked my daughter's autograph book after signing it, while she thought was hilarious! He's a very interactive meet and greet and if you or your kids like meeting characters don't miss this one!

Pros:

Meet Stitch!!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/27/2020

Absolutely horrible ride it’s not even open anymore. It’s bad for a few reasons. 1 it’s the stitch nobody liked. 2 THE WAY IT FREAKING OPENED MY CASTLE PICTURE THEN WAS RUINED BY TP

Pros:

The animatronic was decent.

Cons:

Everything else.

Reviewed by disvetkayla Review Date: 05/17/2020

This isn’t even open anymore, but if it was I still wouldn’t ride it

Pros:

Better than the last ride here

Cons:

Still really creepy

Reviewed by Rideosaur Review Date: 04/20/2020

Not really a good show. When I went it was stinky and the seats felt weird. There is a scary part where the lights come off. Anyways this is now replaced by a meet in greet.

Pros:

Just about nothing except this was replaced by a meet and greet

Cons:

Stinky, Scary, Dark, Gross, Seats feel weird

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions