Reviews of Stitch’s Alien Encounter

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

We love stitch and he was super cute and funny during the meet and greet. He even drew little mustaches on the princesses in my daughters autograph book which we found to be hilarious. He "commented" on my husband being "that guy" from Monster's Inc. Laugh floor, which was cool. The line can be long for this single character greet and you can't use the DAS pass here.

Pros:

Fun and funny meeting and greet experience that is pretty unique in the sense that you can't meet stitch in many other locations.

Cons:

Line can be long. Not worth a fast pass and can't use DAS pass.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/28/2020

Gotta love this attraction. Yes it is a Character meet and greet but it is great none the less

Pros:

Childhood memory

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/27/2020

I absolutly love this ride. I grew up on this ride and I love every pre-show they have plus the main show with big Stich.

Reviewed by Neelah Review Date: 07/09/2020

This is not a ride any more, it's a character meet & greet with Stitch! Stitch is adorable and I love him and meeting him was so much fun. He licked my daughter's autograph book after signing it, while she thought was hilarious! He's a very interactive meet and greet and if you or your kids like meeting characters don't miss this one!

Pros:

Meet Stitch!!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/27/2020

Absolutely horrible ride it’s not even open anymore. It’s bad for a few reasons. 1 it’s the stitch nobody liked. 2 THE WAY IT FREAKING OPENED MY CASTLE PICTURE THEN WAS RUINED BY TP

Pros:

The animatronic was decent.

Cons:

Everything else.

Reviewed by disvetkayla Review Date: 05/17/2020

This isn’t even open anymore, but if it was I still wouldn’t ride it

Pros:

Better than the last ride here

Cons:

Still really creepy

Reviewed by Rideosaur Review Date: 04/20/2020

Not really a good show. When I went it was stinky and the seats felt weird. There is a scary part where the lights come off. Anyways this is now replaced by a meet in greet.

Pros:

Just about nothing except this was replaced by a meet and greet

Cons:

Stinky, Scary, Dark, Gross, Seats feel weird

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/06/2020

Fun experience with nice visuals

Pros:

Nice visuals

Cons:

Opened seasonally

Reviewed by courtney Review Date: 06/17/2019

This ride is closed now - most speculate this is a permanent thing. When I rode this, my chair was broken so I couldn’t even experience the 4-D portion of the ride. Wouldn’t choose to do it again if it reopens

Pros:

Short queue

Cons:

Broken seats, closed, not very engaging

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions