Reviews of Polite Pig

Polite Pig

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by DVCSammy Review Date: 04/22/2022

So nice, had to have it twice! Made a point to try them for the first time after getting out of Gideons and I've found my new DS routine! BRISKET is terrific but all the SIDES are dreamy .. .. And, those BRUSSEL SPROUTS will bring tears every time!

Pros:

Everything is delicious .. .. Especially the sides .. ..

Reviewed by thesfamily Review Date: 02/21/2022

This was the best BBQ place we have ever been to! I had the slider trio and my husband had the brisket sandwich. We had to go back a second time to eat and I got the fried chicken sandwich that was part of the trio. Our daughter had the Mac & Cheese and she loved it and she is a VERY picky eater! Their waffle fries are also amazing! The best we ever had! Wish we had this restaurant by us!

Pros:

Amazing food!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by LikeWonderland Review Date: 12/21/2021

I got the slider trio and all three were incredible! The flavor profiles worked beautifully together. I wanted a full size of the fried chicken slider!! My wife got three sides - mac and cheese, sweet tots, and BBQ waffle fries - all of which were good. Especially the mac and cheese!

Pros:

The food

Cons:

My wife did not like the limited menu: "You really have to like brisket or pork."

Reviewed by AFanOfDisneyWorld Review Date: 10/25/2021

We chose to eat at Polite Pig both nights we visited Disney Springs on our trip, and it is now one my favorite restaurants. On the first night, I shared the Butcher Board with my father, which came with pork, smoked chicken, prime brisket, cheddar sausage, cole slaw, cornbread, and a choice of 2 sides. (We chose the macaroni and cheese and the potato salad). Everything in this meal was delicious, and it could probably be enough food for 3 people. Other members of our party ordered the chicken sandwich, and seemed to love it.

On the second night, I ordered the Chipotle Cobb Salad, and paid a few extra dollars to enhance the meal with smoked chicken, which was most certainly worth it. It was probably the best salad I had in my whole life; it was tossed in an avocado chipotle dressing, and it was so, so good. My mouth is watering as I am typing this just thinking how good this salad was.

The service was also great and our food came fast. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough!

Pros:

Everything!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Chelsea Review Date: 09/29/2021

We eat here at least once every trip!!! Everything is so delicious! Seriously recommend the Hop Salt Pretzel, but everything we've had is absolutely amazing! Love this restaurant.

Pros:

Everything, amazing food, wonderful CMs, delicious sauce choices, Bourbon bar!

Reviewed by PixieDust6 Review Date: 07/29/2021

We tried to visit this place for dinner one evening and the line was very long so we chose to come back for an earlier lunch the next day. We chose to share the USDA Prime Brisket with the street corn as our side. Their were three sauces to choose from the day of our visit. The Brisket was very tasty, especially the coffee rub on the ends. I like my brisket cut thinner, so if you like it on the thick side , you will enjoy this. The meat was tender and the sauces worked well. The street corn was VERY tasty. There was a little heat to it but seasoned perfectly. The slaw was very tasty as well as the cornbread. We chose to share the meal so we could eat snack later on but the portion size was great for a single person to enjoy. The sliders looked amazing so I will definitely be back to try other things. Service was great! Employees were attentive and knowledgeable.

Pros:

Large Menu to Choose From

Cons:

Possibly a long wait

Reviewed by mhw Review Date: 05/29/2021

My family dined at the Polite Pig on May 19, 2021. After reading prior reviews, we were excited to try another Disney Springs restaurant. However, it was probably one of the worst meals we have had at Disney. While I hate to give bad reviews, out of a party of six, only one person gave their meal an okay rating and one member of our party actually felt ill afterwards.

Pros:

Sadly, the Macaroni and Cheese was the only item we ordered that was good. However, the cast member attending our table was extremely personable and helpful.

Cons:

The food...

Reviewed by DaveG Review Date: 05/17/2021

Just got back from a week at WDW and when visiting Disney Springs this is my favorite place to eat. Can you say "Smoked BBQ Ribs"? Wife and I love the slaw. The cast member there are very good and helpful. I had the ribs and wife had the smoked turkey. A must for us to go each time here.

Pros:

SMOKED BBQ - 'nuff said! Oh, and the citrus slaw.

Cons:

Can get busy

Reviewed by JennyLiz Review Date: 01/05/2021

This is a quick service restaurant but the servers bring you anything you need which I thought was great. Be sure to come hungry. We ordered the butcher board for 2. It was great and it could easily feed more than two.

Pros:

Delicious food, sharable options

Cons:

Can get busy

Reviewed by AnitaMarshall Review Date: 11/14/2020

Table service quality food at a quick service restaurant.Great shareable plates. The prices may seem high at first glance, but get plenty of food for the money. Good value.

Pros:

Perfectly smoked meats, the brussel sprouts are 10/10 and there is plenty of food to share!

Cons:

Small number of tables inside to sit, so finding a seat at peak times may be a problem.

YeSake