Reviews of Polite Pig

View Menus at Polite Pig Dining Location

All Day Menu

Cuisines: BBQ
The Polite Pig features modern barbecue in an open kitchen, with Southern sides like a tomato and watermelon salad, mac and cheese and smoked corn with lime butter. There is also a selection of craft beers and cocktails, and a bourbon bar with more than 50 selections, from small batch bourbons to a Pappy Van Winkle 23-Year Family Reserve.

Reviewed by AnitaMarshall Review Date: 11/14/2020

Table service quality food at a quick service restaurant.Great shareable plates. The prices may seem high at first glance, but get plenty of food for the money. Good value.

Pros:

Perfectly smoked meats, the brussel sprouts are 10/10 and there is plenty of food to share!

Cons:

Small number of tables inside to sit, so finding a seat at peak times may be a problem.

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

Wow! Great BBQ at Disney springs! The portions are large so if you aren't that hungry you can share. You order at the counter and they deliver the food to you using pagers. Make sure to try their different bbq sauces. We tried the brisket and Brussels sprouts. The brisket was very flavorful and moist. The Brussels sprouts were cooked well and also good. Your meal also comes with coleslaw and a cornbread muffin. If you like barbecue you should try the Polite Pig!

Pros:

Yummy barbeque, large portions, variety of bbq sauces

Cons:

Not a lot of seating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/27/2020

Love Polite Pig!!!!!

Pros:

Best service. Best food. My son drove from South Florida to Orlando on Sunday to pick up food for my birthday dinner with the family. We ordered the day before and needed all gluten free. The manager, because we ordered in advance, had some of the sides made gluten free that normally we can't get. They also brought the food (large order) out to the parking garage for us. They are the best!!!!!

Cons:

No cons.

Reviewed by Sheri10s Review Date: 04/14/2020

Best Counter Service at Disney Springs!

Pros:

On the dining plan so got our moneys worth here. The brisket was amazing and loved the corn on the cob. So many side choices that it's hard to choose.

Cons:

Lines can get long (but it moves pretty fast)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2020

Unbelievable. Great barrel aged Manhattan! Fabulous brisket, cornbread and beans! And all on the dining plan.

Pros:

Food. Drinks. Price for value.

Reviewed by triodekt66 Review Date: 06/24/2019

We have eaten here twice now and have love both times. The food is always not only delicious but fresh and well seasoned. I have to agree with other reviewer‘s that location is fantastic right by the parking garage down an elevator it’s almost like a standalone restaurant not hidden away. The brisket was incredible and so are most of the vegetables and sides. My only complaint is what should’ve been my favorite side, the brussels sprouts, we’re only mediocre. I had such high hopes for those maybe I’ll try them next time again. I want to put a plug-in to the Orlando restaurant the ravenous pig, Open Winter Park. Just imagine with this restaurant does with a higher in the barbecue in the ravenous pig here in Disney. I need to try more restaurants in Disney Springs to be fair but right now the pig is the best.

Pros:

Relatively low prices for a great barbecue

Cons:

none really, other than loud when busy

Reviewed by Dizney71 Review Date: 06/18/2019

Incredibly delicious food, and amazing customer service!

Pros:

The food here is all delicious! The sliders, the sides, the cookies!!

Cons:

A tad pricey for counter service, but the food makes up for that!

Reviewed by shelleyjones84 Review Date: 06/12/2019

The Polite Pig is my favorite quick service location in all of Walt Disney World, not just Disney Springs. The location is great. The food is excellent as well. Whether you think you like them or not, try the Brussels sprouts - they're to die for! Drink selection is also very nice. You order and then someone brings you your food. The condiment bar is full of interesting and yummy sauces.

Pros:

Tasty food. Ordering line moves pretty quickly. Outdoor seating when the weather is nice.

Cons:

Getting a refill on an alcoholic drink is a little bit of a pain. Because you pay when you order, you must go up to the bar to get another. Finding seating can be a little challenging.

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 06/07/2019

I ordered the beef brisket sandwich and really enjoyed it, however my husband did not like the pulled pork, and he felt there was more bun than meat. The staff were very friendly and stopped by our table frequently to see if we needed anything. Two sandwiches, a beer and a soda came to $50.00, which is a little steep even by Disney standards.

Pros:

Brisket, service

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by Dreamer Review Date: 04/25/2019

We enjoyed our lunch at the Polite Pig. The portions are huge. The food was tasty. We felt it was a great use of a quick service dining credit. It felt more upscale than most quick service places. Would definitely return.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

The Polite Punch was not good