Reviews of Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner

View Menus at Dining Location

Read more about Liberty Tree Tavern including links to the menus and reviews here: http://allears.net/dining/location/liberty-tree-tavern

Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner.

Reviewed by hello12345 Review Date: 06/04/2013

This was our third time eating here. Had reservation on May 30. We checked in 30 min early. It was a long day at MK and we just wanted to eat and leave. I'm pretty sure they were taking walk-ins ahead of people with reservations that showed up early. We were seated late (second time in a row now). Our drinks went empty several times and our server would disappear for 5 min or more. Food was still very good. I'm not sure we will eat here next time. Worth a dining credit, but not cash.

Pros:

Cons:

Service

Reviewed by Ldk72 Review Date: 05/11/2013

Its like Thanksgiving in May :). I love this restaurant! Salad, Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef (unless you like it med rare, request it med well), Mac n cheese, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy that was created by heaven. I miss the Apple Crisp, but the Cranberry Cake was fine. You will love this restaurant!!

Pros:

great service, good food

Reviewed by Evanston Review Date: 04/26/2013

Our family visited this restaurant on 10th April. Our reservation was for 6.30. When we arrived the waiting area was extremely busy and we had to wait around 20 mins to be seated. our food arrived promptly and we all enjoyed the salad and the bread. The dinner was absolutely delicious, the beef , pork and turkey were succulent and tasty so much so that we devoured the meat and asked for another platter. When the platter came there was even more meat on the platter than the first. My DH and two teenage boys tucked right in. The mashed potato, mac and cheese and root vegetables were excellent. The dessert was delicious, but unfortunately we could not finish it as we were all full up. This was our second visit to the Liberty Tree and certainly won,t be the last.

Pros:

Delicious food

Cons:

Wait time to be seated

Reviewed by cjwsrt6 Review Date: 04/14/2013

This was a restaurant recommended to me by a gentleman we spoke to on the phone making reservations, and I am very happy he did this. The atmosphere was great. I've always been one to like the "old time" theme and this was one of the best. The food was to me the best we had at Disney, plenty of food and very tasty. The server was not "Disney" like, always in a rush and never around when needed. I wouldn't let this steer you away. Again, the food was great.

Pros:

Awsome food, very cool resturant

Cons:

service couldve been better

Reviewed by pseudosquid Review Date: 04/04/2013

Really enjoyed the setup of this restaurant. There is a set menu so you don't have to bother ordering, and you get PLENTY of infinite food! Below is what we ordered:

Tossed mixed Greens with Strawberry vinaigrette dressing - The salad was okay, but I couldn't really taste strawberry in the dressing. The bread however was very good!

Roasted Turkey Breast, Carved Beef and Pork Brisket with Mashed Potatoes, seasonal vegetables, herb bread stuffing and Mac and cheese - All fantastic, we couldn't stop eating! I think the carved beef was my favorite of the meats, and all of the sides were so good. This was an excellent meal! Even though it was all you can eat, we didn't need seconds on the platters since so much food was provided.

Apple crisp with Ice cream - That's what the menu said, but I think it was some sort of cake with cranberries and vanilla ice cream. It was good, it just wasn't apple crisp.

Pros:

LOTS of delicious food

Cons:

Fixed menu could be a negative (check it out first)

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 03/31/2013

Ate here on 3/17, had to wait approx 20 minutes after ressies but since this is our favorite restaurant and we visit here everytime we are at MK we tolerate the wait. When we were seated we all laughed at the fact that we were seated in the same room as our last visit, it felt like home. The food was delicious as always, I have 2 teenage boys who can put the food away and they did just that. Our waiter kept the food coming and we got our monies worth. I didn't think I would like the new apple cranberry cake since I don't like cranberries and also not a cake fan I love pie and cobbler, but it was warm from the oven and had ice cream over it. We all enjoyed it. The only thing we all miss is of course the characters. I can only hope that TPTB will read these posts and see that everyone who has visited this restaurant in the past really misses the characters. For anyone who has never visited Liberty Tree try it the food is always good, hot, replenshed, and comforting.

Pros:

comfort food, family favorite

Cons:

no longer character meal

Reviewed by mmfan Review Date: 03/07/2013

This is always one of our favorite dining experiences in the MK. My DH and I had reservation for 07:30pm on 02/21, we stopped in earler to see if we could get in any earler, but as always it was very busy. We waited about 15 minutes past our reservation time when we returned, the cast members seemed overwhelmed by the large crowd and several very unhappy walk in diners. We were escorted to our table, and then we were able to relax and enjoy the great food and a great server. We never felt rushed, she refilled drinks quickly and timed bringing the food to our table perfectly. We did not need refills as the first servings were more than enough for us. The food is very tasty, standard Thanksgiving type fare. We enjoyed all the food, and were surprised how moist all the meats were. All in all a great meal, sometimes it gets a little loud when busy, but it is a favorite spot for families due to the foods offered.

Pros:

great food, atmosphere, attentive service

Cons:

long wait

Reviewed by jnscook Review Date: 03/07/2013

This is always a favorite of my family. We, by tradition, eat here on our first and last days. The food was great, as usual. Family pleasers...salad, rolls, butter, turkey, beef, pork, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, dressing, gravy, veggies and dessert (cake and ice cream this time). All you can eat. Tons of food. Wait staff can be a little less than friendly but really I cannot complain...they kept the food and drinks coming. I didn't, however, realize that this was no longer character dining. Still doesn't change the fact that it is our family's favorite!

Pros:

great food

Cons:

not anything enough to mention

Reviewed by shadowpup Review Date: 03/05/2013

This was our first time to try this location. Most of the meal was fantastic! The meat was way too rare for us. It was a definite negative to our experience. The server could also have been more attentive.

Pros:

Food / Atmosphere

Cons:

Food / Service

Reviewed by annat856 Review Date: 02/18/2013

We had reservations for dinner on 12/11/12 for our party of 6 during the Mickey's Christmas Party. We aren't big fans of counter service meals so this is a welcome place to sit down, relax and eat. The rolls were very good. The salad is really good with a strawberry vinaigrette dressing. Our very attentive waitress noticed that our son wasn't eating any salad and I explained he wasn't a fan of the dressing. So she brought him out some ranch dressing. Problem solved. The food is served family style. The meats were excellent. Turkey, Roast pork and roast beef. The stuffing also was excellent. We weren't crazy about the root veg combo dish. And the cranberry sauce was soooo good! We asked for the cake to be served with the ice cream in a separate bowl. That way those who just like ice cream could have it with no cake and those who only wanted cake could do that also. Great meal!

Pros:

Good comfort food, great service and we love the colonial theme

Cons:

can't think of anything