We don’t know about you, but the holidays make us think about FOOD.
There have been many holiday treats to enjoy this season including at the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, at exclusive parties like Jollywood Nights and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, and the return of the beloved Disneyland candy canes! Now we’ve got more restaurant updates including a brand new spot and the return of some beloved sliders. Let’s go!
We want to hear YOUR thoughts! Go ahead and leave a review right here on AllEars for the restaurants you’ve been to so that way you can help out fellow Disney lovers planning their next trip!
- ADDED! Highway in the Sky Horchata
- ADDED! for the holidays — Yule Chai Greeting
- RE-ADDED! Prime Rib Sliders
- REMOVED Magical Star Cocktail, Whiskey Breeze, Golden Haze Margarita
- ADDED! Pineapple Mule, Indigo Hibiscus, Pina Colada
- ADDED! Holiday Fruit Cake Old Fashioned
- REMOVED Fried Yucca Bowl
- ADDED! Fall Spiced Panna Cotta, Pomegranate and Quince Salad
- REMOVED Meyer Lemon Chiffon Cake, Heirloom Tomato Salad, California Stone Fruit Salad
- ADDED! Holiday Wreath Funnel Cake
- ADDED! Breakfast Sandwich, Classic Breakfast Burrito, Breakfast Cold Brew
- REMOVED Type 191: Berry-Mojito Pie
Stay tuned to AllEars for more food updates!
Need a vacation from planning your vacation?
Feeling overwhelmed planning your dream Disney vacation? Our friends at MouseFanTravel.com have got you covered! They’ll wait on hold for HOURS to get discounts you haven't even read about yet. Plus, they'll help you create an itinerary that's absolutely perfect for you, because their agents are Disney pros and know ALL the inside tips. I mean they are friends with us after-all.
The best part? They take all the stress off your shoulders, so you can kick back and truly enjoy your vacation. Their services are 100% free, so what are you waiting for? Get a quote from their amazing team today!