Disney just loves keeping us on our toes, don’t they?
Just when we thought we had seen it all at the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, something new came along and surprised us. We’re trying a new dish at one holiday kitchen in particular — so come check it out with us!
Bubbles & Brine has rolled out a new dish for the Festival of the Holidays! This booth stuck around after the Food and Wine Festival ended with the same menu — until now. The Chilled Seafood Trio is $21 and comes with jumbo poached shrimp with Prosecco cocktail sauce, a Jonah crab claw with stone-ground mustard sauce, and oysters on the half shell with sparkling creme fraiche and caviar.
Of course, we had to check it out! We were pleasantly surprised too — the oysters were solid, but there’s lots of creme fraiche which masked a lot of the flavor. They also arrived at the booth pre-shucked, and we had to do a little work ourselves to get things moving along.
This is certainly a pricier festival dish, but you get a decent portion of seafood — just look at how big and juicy those shrimp are!
Stay tuned for more news from Disney World and the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!
More Info on ALL the Holiday Happenings in Disney World
- Learn ALL About Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Disney World
- Disney’s Candlelight Processional Is Coming BACK to EPCOT
- Dates Announced for the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays
- NEW Holiday Party Announced for Hollywood Studios -- Jollywood Nights
- Don’t Miss Out on These Disney Advent Calendars on Amazon
- Exclusive Look at Disney’s Holiday Merchandise
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Would you try this new item? Tell us in the comments!