Disney World sure knows a thing or two about entertainment.
From fireworks shows and characters to parades and more, there’s something for just about everyone. But, there’s an extremely exclusive parade in Disney World that not everyone gets the chance to see — and we’re telling you all about it.
The Fort Wilderness Holiday Golf Cart Parade is like no other in Disney World! Folks staying at the resort go all out decorating golf carts to show off in this epic event. But, not just anyone can attend this parade — making it one of the most exclusive ones in Disney World!
Only guests staying at Fort Wilderness or guests who have a dining reservation for that date there are allowed to watch the parade — so plan accordingly.
The Fort Wilderness Holiday Golf Cart Parade typically takes place around 3:30PM on Christmas Eve, December 24th, but we’ll let you know of any changes this year! We got the chance to check out this year’s Halloween Golf Cart Parade and it’s worth checking out if you can.
Stay tuned to AllEars for the latest news about Disney World during the holidays and more!
More Info on ALL the Holiday Happenings in Disney World
- Learn ALL About Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Disney World
- Disney’s Candlelight Processional Is Coming BACK to EPCOT
- Dates Announced for the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays
- NEW Holiday Party Announced for Hollywood Studios -- Jollywood Nights
- Don’t Miss Out on These Disney Advent Calendars on Amazon
- Exclusive Look at Disney’s Holiday Merchandise
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you heading to Disney World for the holidays? Tell us in the comments.