Universal Orlando has some pretty cool perks for its Passholders.
In addition to exclusive discounts around the parks, did you know they celebrate Passholder Appreciation Days? From August 15th through September 30th, 2023, Universal goes all out for its Passholders. Universal has already shared a preview of some of what’s to come, but now we got a new look at what to expect this year.
We previously got word that the exclusive Passholder entrance to Universal’s Islands of Adventure would return during these Appreciation Days. We also got a sneak peek at some of the perks Universal is bringing its Passholders this year, and they might make you want to get an Annual Pass if you haven’t already!
There will also be some exclusive eats available to Passholders during the Passholder Appreciation Days. We got a first look at some of these items: First up, The Maloney Stack for $19.95 at Finnegan’s Bar & Grill is a half-pound all beef burger, braised short rib, beer battered onion rings, and ale cheese sauce, served with wedge fries.
The Wagyu Beef Sliders at Confisco Grille are Waygu beef sliders on brioche buns with bourbon bacon jam, cheddar cheese, arugula, and garlic aioli, served with truffle Fries for $18.95.
Whakawaiwai Eats will have the Island Chicken Pancit Bowl, made with sautéed vegetables, noodles, grilled chicken tossed in a sweet and tangy island sauce for $17.49.
Pasholders can get the Guava Cheese Doughnut at Voodoo Doughnut, made with a raised yeast shell filled with cream cheese and guava filling, dipped in yellow honey icing for $3.95.
Lombard’s Seafood Grille will have the Lobster Mac & Cheese made with sea shell Pasta, parmesan cheese sauce, Maine lobster, and herb topping for $24.
Zucchini Fritters will be on the menu for Passholders at Mythos Restaurant. These are Cretan herbed zucchini fritters, served with a cucumber tomato salad and tzatziki sauce for $12.
However, there are even MORE perks coming for Universal Orlando Annual Passholders.
Universal Express Pass Discount
First up, Passholders can get a 30% discount on select Universal Express passes for use from August 15th through September 30th. These will be available for purchase at the front gate ticket windows by Islands of Adventure or Universal Studios.
Food and Drink Discounts
Passholders can also get an additional 10% off food and drinks at many Universal-owned and operated restaurants when using mobile ordering on the Universal Orlando app. This will be available from August 15th through September 30th.
Premier Passholders will get 25% off, while Preferred, Power, and Seasonal Passholders will receive 20% off when they place orders for select restaurants on the official Universal Orlando Resort app. This excludes food and beverage carts and alcoholic drinks.
Other Freebies and Discounts
Other perks are also being offered at this time:
- At Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Passholders can get one complimentary Chocolate Dipped Cannoli with the purchase of an adult dinner entrée at Trattoria del Porto
- At the Hard Rock Hotel, Passholders can get one complimentary glass of house wine or draft beer with the purchase of an adult lunch or dinner entrée at The Kitchen
- At the Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Passholders can get one complimentary order of the Homemade Pretzel Rods with the purchase of select specialty adult dinner entrée at Jake’s American Bar
- Passholders can also get one complimentary Krab Rangoon with the purchase of select adult dinner entrées at Islands Dining Room
- At the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, Passholders can get one complimentary order of Ancho Chile Chicken empanadas with the purchase of select adult dinner entrée at Amatista Cookhouse
- Passholders can also get one complimentary order of Locuritas (Spanish Cookies) with the purchase of two select tapas at Strong Water Tavern
- At Universal’s Aventura Hotel, Passholders can get 20% off 1 signature souvenir refillable mug at Urban Pantry
- At Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Passholders can get 20% off 1 signature souvenir refillable mug at Bayliner Diner
- At Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites, Passholders can get 20% off 1 signature souvenir refillable mug at Beach Break Cafe
- At Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, Passholders can get 20% off 1 signature souvenir refillable mug at Pier 8 Market
Universal Orlando Passholder Night
Universal Orlando Passholder Night is on August 26th. Registration for the event began on July 24th but quickly sold out. This event gives Annual and Seasonal Passholders a chance to visit Islands of Adventure from 7PM to 11PM, basically giving Passholders full access to the park during an after-hours experience.
If you don’t already have a pass — good news! Universal is running a promotion so you can get three months free with the purchase of a new Annual Pass!
As always, stay tuned to AllEars for all the latest Florida theme park news.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list ranking rides at Universal Studios Florida! Click here to get started!
Are you a Universal Orlando Annual Passholder? Let us know in the comments below!
Disclosure: We were invited by Universal Orlando to attend a Minions Land media event. This did not affect our reporting of the event — our opinions are our own.