For some, meeting a Disney character can truly be the highlight of their trip. And soon a very unique Disney character will be making their way to another Disney park.
We’ve already seen the news about Panda Mei from Turning Red coming to Shanghai Disneyland, and Disney just shared a peek at some exciting technology that could bring Tinker Bell to the parks in a fun way. But soon one extremely LARGE character will be going to Disneyland Paris!
During the South by Southwest conference, Disney announced that the GIANT Hulk meet-and-greet we saw back in Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure Park (in Disneyland Resort, California) will soon be making its way to Disneyland Paris! The Hulk even admitted that he’ll need to brush up on his French!
This character appearance totally fits at Disneyland Paris considering they’ve got an Avengers Campus of their own.
We saw the GIANT Hulk meet-and-greet back in Disneyland in September of 2022.
He truly is massive! But his appearance at Disney California Adventure Park was fairly limited.
The technology is part of what’s called Project Exo. You can click here to learn more about it and get a peek behind the scenes at the tech.
We’ll continue to keep an eye out for more news about how character meet-and-greets could change in the future. For more news from Disney and beyond, check out the links below!
- Disney Lays Off Pixar Employees Behind ‘Lightyear’ Movie
- You Can Get Tickets to This Orlando Theme Park for ONLY $25!
- A Top 100 Disney Songs List Has Been Released and the Internet Has Some THOUGHTS
- WATCH OUT for These CHANGES at the Orlando Airport on Your Next Trip
- NEW Look at Disney’s Upcoming ‘Frozen’ Rides
- NEW Limited-Edition Meal & Shake Announced for McDonald’s!
- Bob Iger Reveals Important Disney Partnership With Apple
- The Evolution Of Disneyland Paris: 30 Years of Twists, Turns And Unlimited Potential
- Orlando Airport Announces Closure of COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Where in the World #792 (Extended)
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!