There are a few ways to enjoy the holidays in Disney World without ever stepping foot into a Disney Park!
We’re talking about the massive holiday gingerbread displays you can find at Disney World hotels like the Grand Floridian, Disney’s Contemporary, and Disney’s Beach Club, among others, and now one of the cutest gingerbread displays is back!
Say hello to the baby zebra foal Debra! So cute.
A sign near the display explains that this special display was created with 42 pounds of honey, which requires approximately 32,256 honey bees to pollinate almost 84 million flowers to produce that much honey. A honey bee can visit around 225,000 flowers in ONE day!
This year’s display was created by Pastry Chef Lexy Ross, as well as the Animal Kingdom Lodge Bakery Team. Make sure you look closely for hidden Mickeys!
Near the display were also some special offerings, including a signature Gingeraffe cookie, hot cocoa, Joffrey’s coffee, beer, and wine.
The gingerbread Gingeraffe was made with milk-chocolate buttercream filling for $6.29.
Head to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge to check out this display this holiday season! Keep following AllEars for more Disney World holiday news!
More Info on ALL the Holiday Happenings in Disney World
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is Coming Back to Disney World
- Everything Returning to the 2022 Festival of the Holidays in EPCOT
- Get a Look at the NEW Spirit Jerseys, Minnie Ears, and Other Festive Merchandise Coming Soon
- Find Out if You Qualify for a Discount for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Everything Coming Back for the Holidays in Disney World in 2022
- A NEW Holiday Overlay is Coming to Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind in EPCOT
- Don’t Miss Out on These Disney Advent Calendars on Amazon
- Get a Look at Some of the Disney Ornaments You Can Buy Online
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think about the gingeraffe? Tell us in the comments!