If you’re a Minnie ear collector, you’ve got plenty of options to choose from!
We’ve seen many styles over the years including some questionable Marvel designs, some shiny ears, and some very pricey designer ears. Today, though, we found a new pair of Minnie Ears in Disney World — there’s just one little catch… .
We were in EPCOT checking up on the latest merchandise where we spotted new Disney Vacation Club Minnie Ears!
These colorful ears feature a blue bow and pink ears with tons of details.
Here’s a closer look at those ears — There are so many fun things to look at!
In the middle is the Disney Vacation Club icon in pink. We love the contrast with the blue bow!
If you are a DVC Member and want to pick up a pair of these ears, head to ImageWorks (also known as the Journey Into Imagination with Figment gift shop). Only DVC Members are allowed to purchase these ears and they’ll cost you $39.99.
Not a DVC Member but want to stay in a DVC hotel room? We’ve got a full guide on how you can rent DVC points for your next stay at Disney World.
Want to Learn More About EPCOT’s MASSIVE Transformation? We Can Help!
- Opening Timeline Announced for Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana
- Details You’ve NEVER Noticed About the Moana Attraction Coming to EPCOT
- Learn About the NEW Areas Coming to EPCOT’s World Celebration
- Get a Look at the New Walt Disney Statue Coming to EPCOT
- A NEW Nighttime Spectacular Is Coming to EPCOT
- Details Shared for a NEW Character Meet-and-Greet Spot Coming to EPCOT
- A Figment Meet-and-Greet Has Been Announced for EPCOT
- 10 HUGE Things Coming to Disney World in 2023
- 12 MAJOR Updates That Were Missing from Disney’s News Drop
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the BIG Changes Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you a Disney Vacation Club member? Let us know in the comments!