It’s officially time for the Halloween season in Disney World because Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has kicked off!
This year’s event is jam-packed with snacks, special entertainment, fun character interactions, and some awesome ride overlays! We’re heading on a few of those rides to check out the spooky updates that you can see during MNSSHP.
Over at Mad Tea Party, guests of Not-So-Scary are treated to special lighting and music for the Halloween season!
You can also see some spooky smoke blowing in to really add to the experience.
Similarly, Space Mountain got special lighting and music as well. Even the outside of the ride got into the Halloween fun with some spooky lighting and projections.
One of the best attraction overlays is at Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, where we get new jokes for the spooky season! You can also see that the monster’s background has been changed to have a bunch of Halloween candy on it!
In the past, Disney has offered a Halloween overlay at Pirates of the Caribbean. However, this year, it wasn’t mentioned as an offering before the party. When we arrived this evening, we were delighted to find that it has returned! There were live actors playing pirates in the queue…
…and on the ride, too! These guys stood on the bridge and interacted with guests as they floated by in their boats.
Those are all the ride overlays you’ll find at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year! Stay tuned to AllEars for more updates from the evening, including details on what you can expect from this year’s event like merchandise, trick-or-treating, and more.
If you’re planning a trip to Disney World in the next few months, we’ve got all the updates and tips you need to know. We’re in the parks almost every day to bring you the latest news!
Click Here to See What Else happened during the first night of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
Read More About What's Happening for Halloween Here!
- We Went to the FIRST 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World — Here’s What You Need to Know
- Is Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World Worth $200?
- The 6 BEST Treats At Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World!
- Your Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party FAQ
- Every Date That Has Sold Out for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- See Our Full Page ALL About Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- All of the 2022 Halloween Popcorn Buckets You’ll Find in Disney World
- See ALL of the Disney Halloween Merchandise You Can Get Online
- Don’t Miss Out on These Halloween Advent Calendars
- Learn About the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Coming to EPCOT in 2022
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Which ride overlay do you like best? Tell us in the comments!