Did you hear the wonderfully spooky news today?! Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Is RETURNING to Disney World this year! For the first time since 2019, we’ll be able to enjoy this fan-favorite event in Magic Kingdom.
Disney released some information about the dates and ticket price ranges for the 2022 parties, and now we have more specific prices for you, broken down by date. Find out how much it’ll cost to attend the Halloween party this year!
Disney World announced that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place on select nights from August 12th through October 31st, 2022. Guests can begin purchasing tickets on May 18th, 2022, but if you have reservations at a Disney World hotel for the event, you can buy tickets early, on May 12th! (Early ticket purchases are available for guests at Disney World hotels, Swan & Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green Resort.)
The party will take place from 7PM to midnight, with ticket holders being able to enter Magic Kingdom as early as 4PM on the date they have a ticket for. Disney notes that date-specific event tickets do not require an additional theme park ticket or a park pass reservation for entry.
We know that the ticket prices range from $109 to $199, depending on when you go. Tickets for kids ages 3-9 cost $10 less than adult tickets. Here’s a breakdown of the ticket prices by date:
- August 12th: $139 for adults, $129 for kids ages 3-9
- August 16th, 19th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, and September 2nd and 5th: $109 for adults, $99 for kids ages 3-9
- September 9th, 11th, 13th, 16th, 18th, 20th: $119 for adults, $109 for kids ages 3-9
- September 23rd, 25th, 27th, 29th, 30th, and October 2nd: $139 for adults, $129 for kids ages 3-9
- October 4th, 6th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 16th, 18th, 20th, 23rd, 25th, and 27th: $159 for adults, $149 for kids ages 3-9
- October 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, and 30th): $179 for adults, $169 for kids ages 3-9 (These prices are likely higher because the dates are Friday and Sunday evenings.)
- October 31st (Halloween night): $199 for adults, $189 for kids ages 3-9
Note that Fridays in October have more expensive tickets for this event than weekdays or most Sundays.
And don’t forget about special discounts that could help you save on ticket prices! Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save $10 per ticket for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on select nights.
We highly recommend buying your ticket ASAP either on May 12th (for Disney World hotel guests) or May 18th (for all other guests). Lots of Disney fans love this event, and we’re expecting its return to be very popular! Tickets can (and do) sell out, and you might not be able to buy them on the day of the event.
We can’t wait to watch Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade, see the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular stage show, enjoy Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Fireworks, and visit with characters throughout the park! Trick-or-treating and costumes will also be part of the party.
Keep following AllEars for more updates about the return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you going to get tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year? Let us know in the comments!