Halloween is officially here in Disney World!
All week we’ve been seeing decorations popping up around Magic Kingdom, plus tons of Halloween merchandise, and, of course, the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party of the season is just around the corner! There are a lot of limited-time offerings in Disney World during the Halloween season, and we just spotted one in Magic Kingdom.
A big part of Halloween at Disney World is the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus. These ladies get their own merchandise, a stage show at the Halloween Party, and often treats inspired by them, as well. Now, we can add a photo opportunity to the list of Hocus Pocus offerings in Disney World with this new Hocus Pocus 2 photo op in Magic Kingdom.
This photo op is insanely detailed. The backdrop is the Olde Salem Magic Shoppe with a cloudy night sky and the moon, with the Sanderson Sisters themselves silhouetted against it.
The photo op has two light posts on either side of it, each with a banner advertising the 27th Annual Salem Scare Fest on October 31st.
To get the picture, guests will stand in front of the Olde Salem Magic Shoppe backdrop but behind part of the photo op that’s made to look like a wrought iron fence with some bushes. The fence has some pumpkins (one that says “Disney+” and one with the Disney World 50th Anniversary logo) and a banner that says “Hocus Pocus 2.”
You’ll find this photo op over by the gazebo in Liberty Square in Magic Kingdom, behind Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe.
Hocus Pocus 2 will be released on Disney+ on September 30th and you can watch the full trailer here. We’ve already gotten a behind-the-scenes look at the set complete with replicas of Salem houses, and we got a sneak peek at the cast, too (the original trio of Sanderson sisters will be reprising their roles in the sequel).
And if you’re looking for the perfect recipe for your Hocus Pocus 2 watch party, check out this recipe for The Sanderson Sisters’ Magic Brew. We’re always on the hunt for new Disney World offerings, so make sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest!
Read More About What's Happening for Halloween Here!
- We Went to the FIRST 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World — Here’s What You Need to Know
- Is Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World Worth $200?
- The 6 BEST Treats At Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World!
- Your Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party FAQ
- Every Date That Has Sold Out for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- See Our Full Page ALL About Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- All of the 2022 Halloween Popcorn Buckets You’ll Find in Disney World
- See ALL of the Disney Halloween Merchandise You Can Get Online
- Don’t Miss Out on These Halloween Advent Calendars
- Learn About the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Coming to EPCOT in 2022
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be watching Hocus Pocus 2 when it premieres next month? Let us know in the comments!