Construction for the new TRON: Lightcycle Run has caused this attraction to be closed for quite some time. While the TRON construction has been moving along, the train remains unavailable for guests to ride, and now we’ve got an update on its closure.
Recently, we checked the Disney World calendar and noticed that the calendar now shows that the Walt Disney World Railroad will be unavailable through at least January 5th, 2022.
Note that January 5th is as far as the calendar goes right now. In reality, the railroad’s continued closure could and likely will last beyond January 5th. An official reopening date for the railroad has not yet been announced, and the webpage for the railroad simply notes that it is not circling Magic Kingdom at the moment.
We’ll continue to keep an eye out for more updates about the railroad and we’ll let you know what we find.
In the meantime, check out THIS POST to see how much you know about the railroad!
Are you a fan of the railroad? Tell us in the comments!
More Stories About Disney World
- Here’s Why 2022 Could Be an Even BIGGER Year in Disney World
- PHOTOS: Holiday Balloons Have Arrived in Disney World!
- How to See the Disney World Holiday Parade Without an After Hours Ticket!
- LONG Lines & BIG Crowds: See the Wait Times for the Week of Thanksgiving in Disney World
- 10 Ways Disney World Will CHANGE in 2022
- Ever Wonder What Happens to Disney World’s Food Waste?
- How Long Are YOU Willing to Wait in Disney World Over the Holidays?
- 4 Disney Experts Weigh in on Genie+
- Kali River Rapids Could Reopen SOON in Disney World!
- 10 Underrated Rides You Forgot About in Disney World