This new perk is currently available at Magic Kingdom and EPCOT on select nights in October and November. Guests of Disney’s Deluxe hotels will get to stay an extra two hours in the park, and now we know what rides will be included!
During Extended Evening Hours, the following rides and attractions will be open at Magic Kingdom:
- “it’s a small world”
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Haunted Mansion
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Barnstormer
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Under the Sea — Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
And then, over at EPCOT, these options will be available to guests:
- Beauty and The Beast Sing-Along
- Frozen Ever After
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- Mission: SPACE
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
This attraction list may change in the future, but it’s important to note that at this time, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is not listed. If you want to experience that new ride, you’ll need to visit during the regular hours of the day.
Keep in mind that these Extended Evening Hours are ONLY available on select nights for select guests. Guests will also need valid theme park admission on the day of their visit, including the Park Hopper option if coming from a different park during the daytime.
Stay tuned to AllEars for more information and details on everything coming soon to Disney World! We’ll be covering all of the fun for the 50th Anniversary and the rest of 2021!
Are you staying at a Deluxe Resort this fall?