It’s an exciting time in Disney World as many beloved restaurants reopen!
Looking for a chill place to wine and dine? Yachtsman Steakhouse will be reopening tomorrow at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, but you’ll actually be able to relax at the smaller and more intimate lounge next door as well!
The Crew’s Cup Lounge doesn’t show any schedule times at the Yacht Club today…
…but it is showing availability from 4PM to 11PM beginning tomorrow, August 5th!
The menu at the lounge features many of the same items from the neighboring Yachtsman Steakhouse with amazing cuts of meat, awesome sides, and desserts like the Yachtsman’s Chocolate Cakes!
And, you can tune back in with us tomorrow to see both the reopened Yachtsman Steakhouse AND Crew’s Cup Lounge when they welcome guests back again. Stay tuned with AllEars for the latest dining and Disney news coming soon!
What’s your favorite restaurant at the resorts? Let us know in the comments below!
- Modifying Disney World Park Pass Reservations is Now MUCH Easier!
- We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Hidden Relaxation Area in Disney World!
- Renovations at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort Are Starting to Wrap Up!
- Is It Worth It to Skip EPCOT’s World Showcase for Space 220?
- McDonald’s is Giving Away 25 FREE Trips to Disney World!
- Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Secures Spot as the Highest Grossing Film of 2021!
- Find Out WHEN the Next Stitch Collection Will Drop in Disney World!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look INSIDE the Newly Renovated Main Street Confectionery in Disney World