When you’re super excited to try a bunch of your favorite food around Disney World, sometimes the prices just add up.
But, there are also great ways you can snag discounts before you even head to the restaurants around the parks and resorts! And, you can actually head to your local grocery store before your Disney trip to save money early!
Disney doesn’t actually own EVERY restaurant on its property, even if that might surprise you! One of the companies that works with Disney is Landry’s, which operates dining locations like T-Rex, Rainforest Cafe, and Yak & Yeti‘s table-service.
Before you plan on heading to the the parks next, you can actually head over to Costco to snag $100 Landry’s gift cards for only $79.99! You’ll receive two of them at $50 each to take with you during your vacation.
But, don’t worry! If you aren’t a Costco member, there are still awesome ways to save on your trip. Target RedCard even offers 5% off Disney gift cards when you buy them there.
Of course, we’ll keep you updated on all the dining deals and other discounts you can find in Disney World soon. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news!
What are your go-to restaurants in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- Renovations at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort Are Starting to Wrap Up!
- Is It Worth It to Skip EPCOT’s World Showcase for Space 220?
- McDonald’s is Giving Away 25 FREE Trips to Disney World!
- Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Secures Spot as the Highest Grossing Film of 2021!
- Find Out WHEN the Next Stitch Collection Will Drop in Disney World!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look INSIDE the Newly Renovated Main Street Confectionery in Disney World
- NEWS: Marvel Files Suit to Maintain Ownership of Several ‘Avengers’ Characters
- Harmonious Set to Debut EARLY Next Week in EPCOT!