If you’re spending a day in Disney California Adventure, you’ll probably want to stop by Lamplight Lounge at some point during your visit!
Although the restaurant has opened already to guests, Disney announced that the restaurant would also be featuring a brand new Boardwalk Dining option for guests. And, we’re giving you a first look at it during its opening today!
Disneyland has reopened many of its dining locations using the new walk-up waitlist feature. The Boardwalk Dining is only currently available at the Lamplight Lounge on a walk-up basis. But, guests are able to use the walk-up waitlist in the Disneyland app when they make their way to the restaurant! We noticed that many guests had issues using the app, so if that’s the case, just head to the host stand.
We were seated fairly quickly and were given a paper menu. Look at how cute the cover is featuring Imagination Land from Inside Out!
On the menu, you’ll see a variety of “shorts” to share as well as the kids’ menu…
…cocktail and mocktail options…
…and beer and wine.
We ordered a few items from the menu including the Angus Beef Sliders, which are made with beer and bacon cheese sauce, tomato-habanero chutney, lettuce, and pickled onions on toasted amish buns. A plate of these will cost you $22.
We also grabbed the Pork Belly “Banh Mi” Brussels Sprouts. For $15, this dish is made with garlic togarashi aioli, sweet glazed pork belly, pickled carrots & daikon, jalapeños, and cucumbers with cilantro and chicharron.
Here’s a look at the Spotlight Nachos: Barbacoa! These nachos are made with Chile-spiced beef barbacoa, house-made tortilla chips, pinto bean purée, spice tomatillo salsa, onions, cilantro, chipotle cheese sauce, queso fresco, and pickled jalepeños for $21!
We’ll be sure to update you on everything you need to know about what’s coming in Disneyland! Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news and entertainment!
When are you heading to Disneyland next? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Disney’s Toontown Looks DIFFERENT — Go Inside With Us!
- NEWS: Disneyland President Reveals Phased Reopening Of Parks Will Last At Least Another Year
- One Disney Executive Thinks That Park Pass Reservations Are Here to Stay
- BREAKING: Main Street Electrical Parade Will Have a NEW Finale When it Returns to Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: Prices Increase at 2 Popular Spots and MORE Holiday Treats Arrive
- Disney Menu Updates: Sneak Peek at TWO Reopening Restaurants, Holiday Treats, and MORE!
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!