If you’re spending a day in Disney California Adventure, you’ll probably want to stop by Lamplight Lounge at some point during your visit!
Although the restaurant has opened already to guests, Disney announced that the restaurant would also be featuring a brand new Boardwalk Dining option for guests. And, we’re giving you a first look at it during its opening today!
Disneyland has reopened many of its dining locations using the new walk-up waitlist feature. The Boardwalk Dining is only currently available at the Lamplight Lounge on a walk-up basis. But, guests are able to use the walk-up waitlist in the Disneyland app when they make their way to the restaurant! We noticed that many guests had issues using the app, so if that’s the case, just head to the host stand.
We were seated fairly quickly and were given a paper menu. Look at how cute the cover is featuring Imagination Land from Inside Out!
On the menu, you’ll see a variety of “shorts” to share as well as the kids’ menu…
…cocktail and mocktail options…
…and beer and wine.
We ordered a few items from the menu including the Angus Beef Sliders, which are made with beer and bacon cheese sauce, tomato-habanero chutney, lettuce, and pickled onions on toasted amish buns. A plate of these will cost you $22.
We also grabbed the Pork Belly “Banh Mi” Brussels Sprouts. For $15, this dish is made with garlic togarashi aioli, sweet glazed pork belly, pickled carrots & daikon, jalapeños, and cucumbers with cilantro and chicharron.
Here’s a look at the Spotlight Nachos: Barbacoa! These nachos are made with Chile-spiced beef barbacoa, house-made tortilla chips, pinto bean purée, spice tomatillo salsa, onions, cilantro, chipotle cheese sauce, queso fresco, and pickled jalepeños for $21!
We’ll be sure to update you on everything you need to know about what’s coming in Disneyland! Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news and entertainment!
When are you heading to Disneyland next? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- NEWS: Trader Sam’s Will Start Taking Reservations in Disneyland
- Surprising Details You Missed from Disneyland’s Annual Pass Announcement!
- A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Use Disneyland’s NEW Magic Key Pass
- BREAKING: Pricing and Details Released for Disneyland’s NEW Annual Pass
- VIDEO: Two Celebrity Skippers Surprise Guests on Disney’s Jungle Cruise!
- Bread Bowls are BACK at Disney California Adventure
- The Golden Horseshoe Has Reopened in Disneyland With a VERY Limited Menu!
- Disney Menu Updates: EIGHT Restaurants Reopen and a Highly Anticipated Snack Arrives!
- NEWS: A New California Train System Could Be Coming Near Disneyland Soon
- PHOTOS! A Look Inside Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ World Premiere Event!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!