Today is a rather exciting day for west coast Disney fans — today marks the first day of “A Touch of Disney“, a shopping and dining ticketed event INSIDE Disney California Adventure! That’s right, we’re exploring an entire theme park in Disneyland for the first time since March of last year!
This quasi-reopening brings with it the reopening of some of our favorite Disneyland spots, including Lamplight Lounge!
Lamplight Lounge is one of two Table Service restaurants available at A Touch of Disney, Carthay Circle Lounge Alfresco Dining being the other one. Carthay Circle Lounge first reopened this past November when Buena Vista Street opened as an extension of Downtown Disney, but this is the first time we’re checking out Lamplight Lounge in twelve months!
Reservations for Lamplight Lounge vanished in a flash last week, but you can always check with a Cast Member to see if there are any walkup reservations available!
We’ll continue to bring you all the latest coverage from A Touch of Disney and from the rest of the Disneyland Resort!
Do you have an upcoming reservation to Lamplight Lounge during your visit to A Touch of Disney? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- PHOTOS: We’re Simply MAD About Seeing This Rare Character in the Disney Parks!
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Gay Days are Back at Disneyland Resort!
- Magic Key Holders Will Have After-Hours Access to Disney’s Haunted Mansion Holiday
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- A New Haunted Mansion Tiki Mug is Coming Soon to Trader Sam’s in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: First Look Inside the NEW Tenaya Stone Spa at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- Tickets Now Available For Disneyland’s Merriest Nites After Hours — But Prepare for a WAIT!
- 17 Rides That Are Even Better Than Their Disney World Counterparts
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!