Today is a rather exciting day for west coast Disney fans — today marks the first day of “A Touch of Disney“, a shopping and dining ticketed event INSIDE Disney California Adventure! That’s right, we’re exploring an entire theme park in Disneyland for the first time since March of last year!
This quasi-reopening brings with it the reopening of some of our favorite Disneyland spots, including Lamplight Lounge!
Lamplight Lounge is one of two Table Service restaurants available at A Touch of Disney, Carthay Circle Lounge Alfresco Dining being the other one. Carthay Circle Lounge first reopened this past November when Buena Vista Street opened as an extension of Downtown Disney, but this is the first time we’re checking out Lamplight Lounge in twelve months!
Reservations for Lamplight Lounge vanished in a flash last week, but you can always check with a Cast Member to see if there are any walkup reservations available!
We’ll continue to bring you all the latest coverage from A Touch of Disney and from the rest of the Disneyland Resort!
Do you have an upcoming reservation to Lamplight Lounge during your visit to A Touch of Disney? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- Disney’s New Tie-Dye Stitch Spirit Jersey Arrives Online!
- Could We See a ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ Trailer Soon?
- When Will We See The Replacement For Disneyland’s Passholder Program?
- What’s the Future of Park Passes? Disney Parks Chairman Comments
- Gay Days Will Return to Disneyland in 2021!
- The Biggest Disney News You Missed This Week!
- PHOTOS: Check Out Disneyland’s Reopened Oga’s Cantina!
- It’s Official: There Are Space Cocoa Puffs in Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Loki Is Looking Different AGAIN in Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- PHOTOS: First Look at Disneyland’s Reopened Wine Country Trattoria
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!