We just got a TON of new information on the Disney Wish, sharing what will be coming to the newest ship!
It’ll be home to impressive staterooms, fun activities, and Disney’s first-ever attraction at sea. But you know what we really want to talk about? The FOOD! There’s a brand-new restaurant coming to the Wish that’s going to take guests back in time, to 100 years ago when Walt first launched the company!
The new restaurant is called 1923, named after the year when the Walt Disney Company was first started. According to Disney, it’s “an elegant celebration of the company’s legacy, paying homage to the golden age of animation and offering a tasteful tribute to its Californian heritage.”
Combining the glamour of Hollywood with the magic of Disney, the restaurant will feature two dining rooms, named for Walt Disney and his brother Roy Disney — the two men who started it all. Around these rooms, you’ll find more than 1000 drawings, props, and other memorabilia to give an inside look at the evolution of Disney animation.
As far as cuisine goes, you’ll be able to enjoy sophisticated dishes inspired by the state of California. Disney shared that, “The diverse menu will mirror the region’s unique blend of Asian, European, and South American cuisines and will feature local ingredients like fresh produce, wild honey, and earthy pistachios.” To top it off, you can pair your meal with a selection of Napa Valley wines.
We can’t wait to learn more about this restaurant and all the other things we can experience on this ship. Stay tuned to AllEars for the latest updates!
Would you eat at this restaurant? Let us know in the comments!
- NEWS: Disney Cruise Line Adds Another COVID-19 Testing Option For Guests
- NEWS: Disney Cruise Line Will Resume Longer-Length Sailings This Fall
- MORE Details Released About Disney Cruise Line’s Star Wars and Marvel Dining Experiences
- Why You’ll Have to Ride Disney Cruise Line’s First Attraction at Sea More Than Once!
- What Makes the Disney Wish Different Than Other Cruise Ships?
- How You Can Get on Disney’s Newest Cruise Ship for FREE!
- PHOTOS: Disney Cruise Line’s NEW Ship Reaches TWO Major Construction Milestones!
- How to Win a FREE Trip on the Disney Wish
- Five Reasons Why We Can’t Wait for Disney Wish to Start Cruising
- First Look at Costumes for Disney Wish’s Frozen and Star Wars Dining Experiences