We knew La Crêperie de Paris would open sometime in 2021, but an exact date had yet to be announced until now!
There were a lot of big announcement during today’s Walt Disney Company Shareholders meeting. BUT, we were extremely excited to hear that EPCOT’s newest dining location La Crêperie de Paris will officially open on October 1st in honor of Disney World’s 50th anniversary!
The Table Service restaurant will be accompanied by a Quick Service location which will allow guests to order both savory and sweet crêpes on-the-go!
The restaurant will be opening right next door to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, which will also be having its grand debut on October 1st! Rest assured we will continue to cover the opening of La Crêperie de Paris so stay tuned for all the latest information!
Will you check out La Crêperie de Paris once it opens? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Dining News
- How to Experience EPCOT’s Space 220 With NO Reservation
- Fast Meals Worth Skipping Table Service for at Disney World
- PHOTOS: Space 220 is Using a Virtual Queue Today in Disney World
- Disney Menu Updates: A Brand NEW Restaurant Opens and a Popular Snack Spot Temporarily Closes
- Main Street Confectionery is Reopening SOON in Magic Kingdom!
- We Spotted ‘Star Wars’ References in an UNEXPECTED Disney World Park
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- PHOTOS: What the Opening Day Line Looked Like for EPCOT’s Space 220
- Date Revealed for California Grill’s New 50th Anniversary Dining Experience in Disney World
- Prix Fixe 50th Anniversary Menu Revealed for California Grill in Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!