We knew La Crêperie de Paris would open sometime in 2021, but an exact date had yet to be announced until now!
There were a lot of big announcement during today’s Walt Disney Company Shareholders meeting. BUT, we were extremely excited to hear that EPCOT’s newest dining location La Crêperie de Paris will officially open on October 1st in honor of Disney World’s 50th anniversary!
The Table Service restaurant will be accompanied by a Quick Service location which will allow guests to order both savory and sweet crêpes on-the-go!
The restaurant will be opening right next door to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, which will also be having its grand debut on October 1st! Rest assured we will continue to cover the opening of La Crêperie de Paris so stay tuned for all the latest information!
Will you check out La Crêperie de Paris once it opens? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Dining News
- This Disney World Cast Member’s ONE Gesture Restored Our Faith in Humanity
- We Interrupt Your Afternoon To Bring You DEVASTATING Sauce News from Disney World
- Disney SNEAKILY Added a NEW Dish to This EPCOT Festival of the Holidays Booth
- AllEars TV: Disney vs. Universal: SNACK Challenge
- REVIEW: Why You Should SKIP This EPCOT Lounge
- NEWS: The Disney Dining Plan Is CHANGING Its Snack Credit Rules
- Why You Should Eat at the WORST Disney World Restaurant According to Yelp
- I Go To Disney World Every Day. These Restaurants Are at the TOP of My List for 2024
- MENU and PRICING Revealed for Disney World’s NEW Summer House Restaurant
- Disney Menu Updates: 25 (!!!) NEW Eats Hit Popular Restaurants
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!