Earlier this year, many wondered how Disney World’s closures could delay upcoming projects. While some attractions were shelved like Spaceship Earth’s transformation and the recently announced Mary Poppins-inspired ride, other projects continued to move forward.
One of the projects that was already underway when the parks closed was the expansion coming to the France Pavilion in EPCOT. It includes Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure as well as a new dining location, La Crêperie de Paris.
And we finally have a date for when Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will open in Disney World! That day is October 1st, 2021 — Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary! La Crêperie de Paris, which is also part of the France Pavilion, will be opening that day as well.
We’ve been closely monitoring the construction taking place around the France Pavilion expansion, and we’re so excited to finally have an official date!
Be sure to keep an eye on AllEars as we continue to cover the opening of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure (and to get a first look once the attraction opens!).
Click here to see the latest progress being made on the upcoming TRON Lightcycle Power Run in Magic Kingdom!
Disney World News
- Here’s When ‘Coco’ Will Be Added to Mickey’s PhilharMagic in Disney World!
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Easter Eggs You Might Miss Inside EPCOT’s Space 220
- AllEars TV: This Disney World Champ Must Lose
- Main Street Confectionery is Reopening SOON in Magic Kingdom!
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- The Disney World Park That Looks NOTHING Like it Did on Opening Day
- AllEars TV: The BEST Part of EPCOT
- PHOTOS: Boat Rentals are BACK at Select Disney World Resorts!
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you take a spin on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure when it opens? Let us know in the comments!