We’re getting closer and closer to the arrival of new attractions in EPCOT’s France Pavilion!
As the construction walls start to come down around the expanded pavilion and Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, we’ve been keeping our eye out for any updates on La Crêperie de Paris ahead of its grand opening.
EPCOT has taken down the first section of construction walls around the expansion, allowing us to finally set foot in the newly expanded area. Guests are able to enter the area leading up to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, with the section that will actually home the ride still blocked off.
And, right across from the Remy’s area, guests can spot the building where La Crêperie de Paris will be in the park! When it debuts, the restaurant will have both Quick Service and Table Service options to serve up sweet and savory crêpes for anyone visiting the France Pavilion.
We can only imagine that Remy himself has probably taste-tested a few! 😉 You can see an empty menu board on the side of the building as well as “Crêpes à Emporter” on the side of the window, which means “Take-Away Crêpes” for the Quick Service area.
We can practically smell the crêpes already! And, we can’t wait to explore the France Pavilion when it fully opens to guests soon! Stay tuned with All Ears for more details and a first look.
Will you be popping over to the France Pavilion any time soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- Could This Mean the Eat to the Beat Concert Series Will Return to EPCOT?
- NEWS: Opening DELAYED for Portillo’s Near Disney World
- Only the BIGGEST Disney Fans Will Know Who is on These New Cast Member Costumes!
- VIDEO! Disney+ Releases Trailer for The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers!
- Disney World Extends Park Hours for This Weekend!
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- NEWS: The Upcoming ‘Spider-Man’ Sequel Reveals Its Official Title!
- Disney+ Just Announced TONS of Upcoming Release Dates!
- NEWS: Disney Reveals Premiere Date for “Loki”
- We Spotted One of the Fab Five in a New Spot in Disney World Today