And, if you plan on going to Disney World this upcoming weekend, you’ll want to know about the updated park schedule!
Disney World continues to extend its hours in the parks as more guests return back to their favorite attractions and restaurants! Last weekend, the Magic Kingdom was open for an extra hour, and it will continue the same trend this weekend!
The Magic Kingdom will welcome guests for TWO extra hours on Friday, February 26th from 9 AM to 10 PM instead of the previous 9 AM to 8 PM schedule. Plus, guests can hop on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train or Space Mountain for another hour as Saturday, February 27th will see an extension from 9 AM to 9 PM over to 9 AM to 10 PM.
Guests heading to EPCOT can also experience more time in the World Showcase or Future World that same Saturday as the park will be open from 11 AM to 9 PM opposed to the original 11 AM to 8 PM schedule.
As Disney World continues to shift the schedule in its parks, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on everything you need to know! Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney news!
Do you have plans to go to Disney World soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- There Were LOTS of Closures and Short Wait Times in Disney World Today!
- Dozens of Rides Close in Disney World Due To Weather-Related Power Failure
- Thrill Rides Had LONG Wait Times in Disney World This Week!
- It’s Seriously Hard to Keep Track of the Price of This Disney World Item
- Be Prepared for This Before Park Hopping in Disney World
- 5 Details You Missed in Episode 4 of ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’
- Save on Swimwear With Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- NEWS: Disney Casts Female Lead in ‘Indiana Jones 5’
- Did Disney Just Reveal a WALKING Baby Groot Animatronic?!
- You Probably Didn’t Think You’d Have to Wait For THIS in Disney World!