It’s been one BIG day for all things Raya and the Last Dragon ahead of the film’s March 5th premiere!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom has been a hot spot for Raya themed treats and experiences as fans get ready to watch the film at home or head to theaters. We’ve already gotten a behind-the-scenes look at the movie, along with a sneak peek of the soundtrack.
But, now you can watch a short clip of Raya and the Last Dragon that has to do with one of our favorite things — FOOD! Fans can meet Boun, who is the self-proclaimed “owner, manager, chef, and captain” of his restaurant/ boat, the Shrimporium.
Will you be watching Raya and the Last Dragon? Let us know in the comments below!
- VIDEO: Take in the Relaxing Sounds of Disney’s Blizzard Beach!
- 7 BIG Questions We Still Have After the ‘WandaVision’ Finale
- 12 Details You Missed in the Finale of ‘WandaVision’
- Will Disney Entertainment Ever Be the Same After Streaming Services?
- FIRST LOOK at One of the Bands Performing for EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival!
- ALL the Entertainment at This Year’s EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival!
- How Is Disney+ Bringing in So Much Money Right Now?
- 5 Moments That Changed Disney History Forever
- NEW Exhibit Will Celebrate 100 Years of The Walt Disney Company!
- NEWS: Cinemark Theatres Will NOT Be Playing ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’