Vivoli il Gelato is where you can find gelato sundaes and cookie sandwiches!
You can also find traditional cannolis packed with a creamy filling. The cannoli has been upgraded and this version might be added to our growing list of favorite desserts at Disney Springs!
The original cannolis are made with fresh, crispy shells then filled with light cream. They are a delish treat on their own, but we got something a little different today! The Peanut Butter Cannoli is a new item that is filled with a creamy peanut butter filling.
We watched the Cast Member fill the cannoli shell with the fresh cream right from the pastry bag! The filling tastes similar to peanut butter whipped cream. It’s light and airy with a good peanut butter taste. It’s a small snack that will curb your sweet tooth craving for $6.75.
This snack joins the ranking of other small dessert items that have caught our eye at Disney Springs. Gideon’s Bakehouse opened with some of the biggest and best cookies we’ve eaten at Disney World. Then, Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew impressed us with their wacky flavored donuts! We’re always on the hunt for good treats at Disney World so stay tuned!
What’s your favorite place to eat at Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Dining News
- NEWS: Opening DELAYED for Portillo’s Near Disney World
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- NEWS: Lamplight Lounge Will Reopen Soon at Disney California Adventure!
- Did We Just Make the Best Dole Whip Hack in Disney World?
- Disney Menu Updates: TWO Restaurants Reopen and St. Patrick’s Treats!
- NEWS: Character Breakfast Is Coming BACK to Hollywood Studios!
- We Found Our New Favorite Dole Whip Swirl in Disney World
- The Most Romantic Disney Restaurants for Date Night!
- ALL the Extras and Savings You Can Get By Booking Your 2022 Disney World Trip!
- Gideon’s Bakehouse Will Debut New Boxes For Their Sweets Soon in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!