This week, California’s regional stay-at-home order was lifted statewide, effectively allowing food and beverages to be consumed once again on Disneyland property.
During the stay-at-home order, many of Disneyland’s dining locations along Buena Vista Street were forced to re-closed, resulting in the furlough of Cast Members working at those locations. Now, it looks like many of those Cast Members are being called back to work.
Workers United Local 50 shared the information on their Facebook page, announcing that 71 Cast Members will be called back in Table Service dining, 138 Cast Members will be called back in Quick Service dining, and 23 Cast Members will be called back in Outdoor Vending, totalling 232 Cast Members being called back for Buena Vista Street dining.
At this time, we do not know when these dining locations will officially reopen, but we will keep a close watch and will let you know as soon as we know more!
Disneyland Resort News
- NEWS: Bill to Reopen Disneyland Sooner Gains Support of L.A. Supervisors
- NEWS: Disneyland Resort’s Buena Vista Street to Close in Preparation for New Event
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- Disneyland Resort’s Ticketed Event Will SOUND A Little Different!
- NEWS: Lamplight Lounge Will Reopen Soon at Disney California Adventure!
- NEWS: You Can Meet THESE Characters at Disneyland’s Upcoming Event!
- NEWS: All the DETAILS Announced for Ticketed Disneyland Resort Event
- We Spotted Something NEW at Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- Legacy Passholders Going to Disney California Event Will Have Access to Special Opportunity
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Grand Californian Gets a NEW Opening Date
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!