This week, California’s regional stay-at-home order was lifted statewide, effectively allowing food and beverages to be consumed once again on Disneyland property.
During the stay-at-home order, many of Disneyland’s dining locations along Buena Vista Street were forced to re-closed, resulting in the furlough of Cast Members working at those locations. Now, it looks like many of those Cast Members are being called back to work.
Workers United Local 50 shared the information on their Facebook page, announcing that 71 Cast Members will be called back in Table Service dining, 138 Cast Members will be called back in Quick Service dining, and 23 Cast Members will be called back in Outdoor Vending, totalling 232 Cast Members being called back for Buena Vista Street dining.
At this time, we do not know when these dining locations will officially reopen, but we will keep a close watch and will let you know as soon as we know more!
Disneyland Resort News
- Why Disneyland Magic Key Holders Should Book Their 2021 Park Passes ASAP!
- The Biggest Disney News You Missed This Week!
- FIRST LOOK: Hide Your Wallets. Disneyland’s Holiday Merchandise is No Joke.
- MORE Details on the Holiday Experiences Coming to Disneyland!
- NEWS: The Monorail is FINALLY Reopening At Disneyland
- Disneyland’s NEW Merriest Nites Holiday Event is SOLD OUT
- NEWS: More Live Entertainment is Returning to Disneyland Soon!
- Disney Menu Updates: 70 (!) New Menu Items Added to Disney World Restaurants
- Disney Genie+ Launch Date, Meet and Greets Return, and More News You Missed This Week
- Disneyland Reveals Which Rides Are (and Aren’t) Included With Genie+
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!