This week, California’s regional stay-at-home order was lifted statewide, effectively allowing food and beverages to be consumed once again on Disneyland property.
During the stay-at-home order, many of Disneyland’s dining locations along Buena Vista Street were forced to re-closed, resulting in the furlough of Cast Members working at those locations. Now, it looks like many of those Cast Members are being called back to work.
Workers United Local 50 shared the information on their Facebook page, announcing that 71 Cast Members will be called back in Table Service dining, 138 Cast Members will be called back in Quick Service dining, and 23 Cast Members will be called back in Outdoor Vending, totalling 232 Cast Members being called back for Buena Vista Street dining.
At this time, we do not know when these dining locations will officially reopen, but we will keep a close watch and will let you know as soon as we know more!
Disneyland Resort News
- Park Reservations Available Again for the Opening of Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- These Disneyland Restaurants Will Reopen SOON! Here’s How to Make Your Reservation!
- Here’s When Non-Hotel Guests Can Making Dining Reservations for Disney’s GCH Craftsman Bar
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Blue Bayou Gets a Reopening Date
- Don’t Sleep on the BIG Changes Coming to This Disney Park!
- Disneyland Will Open Two COVID Vaccine Sites On Property Next Week for Cast Members
- Is This Disney’s Most Gorgeous Popcorn Bucket?
- PHOTOS: First Look at ALL the Cast Member Costumes For Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- A Big Perk is Returning for Guests at Disneyland Resort Hotels
- NEWS: A Disneyland Dining Spot is Reopening JUST for Legacy Passholders!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!