We’ve been keeping up with White Castle construction near Disney World!
And now, it looks like another fan-favorite restaurant will be coming VERY soon to the O-Town West complex next to Disney World!
The Orlando Sentinel has reported that Portillo’s will be opening its Orlando location near Disney World on March 2nd. Fans of the restaurant love its Chicago-style hot dogs and Italian beef sandwiches.
The 7,800 square foot restaurant will open with about 150 employees, two covered patios, and double drive-through lanes. Portillo’s CEO Michael Osanloo has stated that “This new restaurant will allow us to bring Portillo’s to longtime fans and first-time guests in the Orlando area, as well as serve the many tourists in one of the country’s most popular destinations.”
While we’ll keep an eye out for any additional details on the restaurant’s menu or re-opening details, we’ll give you all the information you need to know about upcoming Disney World dining!
Have you been to Portillo’s? Let us know in the comments below!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!
- NEWS! Gideon’s Bakehouse Will Celebrate the Disney Springs Grand Opening with LOADS of Goodies!
- NEWS: Ticket Sales for Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Reinstated Tomorrow
- What’s the Best Food You Ever Ate at Walt Disney World? Here’s What YOU Said!
- NEWS! Portillo’s Will Be Opening Near Disney World This March
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Temporarily Closing Over 25 Restaurants Soon
- These Are Our TOP 10 Eats at This Year’s EPCOT Festival of the Arts!
- Save Big This Month at Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish in Disney World!