We’ve been keeping up with White Castle construction near Disney World!
And now, it looks like another fan-favorite restaurant will be coming VERY soon to the O-Town West complex next to Disney World!
The Orlando Sentinel has reported that Portillo’s will be opening its Orlando location near Disney World on March 2nd. Fans of the restaurant love its Chicago-style hot dogs and Italian beef sandwiches.
The 7,800 square foot restaurant will open with about 150 employees, two covered patios, and double drive-through lanes. Portillo’s CEO Michael Osanloo has stated that “This new restaurant will allow us to bring Portillo’s to longtime fans and first-time guests in the Orlando area, as well as serve the many tourists in one of the country’s most popular destinations.”
While we’ll keep an eye out for any additional details on the restaurant’s menu or re-opening details, we’ll give you all the information you need to know about upcoming Disney World dining!
Have you been to Portillo’s? Let us know in the comments below!
- Don’t Eat in the Parks on Your Next Disney World Vacation
- Another Disney World Dining Location Gets a Reopening Date!
- Reservations Now OPEN for ‘Ohana in Disney World!
- NEWS: Opening Timeline Announced For EPCOT’s Space 220!
- New Menus and MORE Restaurants Opening in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Oga’s Cantina Gets a Reopening Date in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: ‘Luca’ Happy Meal Toys Are Now at McDonald’s!
- Can You Really Eat at Walt Disney World For Under $30 A Day?
- 9 Restaurants You’ve Never Been to in Disney World
- Reservations Now OPEN For Tusker House Character Dining in Disney World!