Sometimes you’ve got a hankering for burgers after a long day at the parks!
Good news, burger lovers! A HUGE White Castle is moving into the Disney World area. It’s not just huge…it’s the world’s largest White Castle! Construction has begun and we just got a look at its progress!
Not familiar with White Castle? It’s a fast-food joint that serves up tiny (and delish) slider burgers and more guilty-pleasures. This White Castle will be super fancy too! The modern design will feature indoor and outdoor seating in a sleek setting. @bioconstruct gave everyone an aerial view of the construction progress!
Aerial view of O-Town West development area. At center is Portillo's. World's Largest White Castle to be built diagonally across that block. New Target store and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets at top left. Disney Springs area hotels are top right. pic.twitter.com/qPJ0ykItf4
— bioreconstruct (@bioreconstruct) November 15, 2020
The construction of the White Castle building is scheduled to start on November 19th. The restaurant will be located near Disney Springs and open 24/7! It will be the perfect pit stop after your late nights at Disney World.
Disney Dining News
- Don’t Eat in the Parks on Your Next Disney World Vacation
- Another Disney World Dining Location Gets a Reopening Date!
- Reservations Now OPEN for ‘Ohana in Disney World!
- NEWS: Opening Timeline Announced For EPCOT’s Space 220!
- New Menus and MORE Restaurants Opening in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Oga’s Cantina Gets a Reopening Date in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: ‘Luca’ Happy Meal Toys Are Now at McDonald’s!
- Can You Really Eat at Walt Disney World For Under $30 A Day?
- 9 Restaurants You’ve Never Been to in Disney World
- Reservations Now OPEN For Tusker House Character Dining in Disney World!
Have you been to White Castle? Let us know what you think of it in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!