Sometimes things go a little sideways and unexpected technical difficulties occur in the parks.
Disney World has had its own fair share of problems recently with a Splash Mountain boat sinking and fire alarms going off at Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. And, today Magic Kingdom had a little trouble of its own at one of its restaurants!
While we were waiting for the show to star at the Country Bear Jamboree, we were lead out in an orderly fashion before the pre-show went into full swing.
Country Bear Jamboree is being evacuated during the opening number! pic.twitter.com/Kj1e98p1Z3
— AllEars.Net (@AllEarsNet) October 31, 2020
We’re not sure what started the fire over at Pecos Bill, but we’ll keep you updated with more information! And, you can check back with us throughout the day to see all the experiences we have in Disney World during Halloween!
Are you in Disney World to celebrate Halloween today? Let us know in the comment below!
- You’re Going to Want ANOTHER Disney Starbucks Tumbler After You See This!
- Modifying Disney World Park Pass Reservations is Now MUCH Easier!
- We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Hidden Relaxation Area in Disney World!
- Renovations at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort Are Starting to Wrap Up!
- Is It Worth It to Skip EPCOT’s World Showcase for Space 220?
- McDonald’s is Giving Away 25 FREE Trips to Disney World!
- Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Secures Spot as the Highest Grossing Film of 2021!
- Find Out WHEN the Next Stitch Collection Will Drop in Disney World!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!