Sometimes things go a little sideways and unexpected technical difficulties occur in the parks.
Disney World has had its own fair share of problems recently with a Splash Mountain boat sinking and fire alarms going off at Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. And, today Magic Kingdom had a little trouble of its own at one of its restaurants!
While we were waiting for the show to star at the Country Bear Jamboree, we were lead out in an orderly fashion before the pre-show went into full swing.
Country Bear Jamboree is being evacuated during the opening number! pic.twitter.com/Kj1e98p1Z3
— AllEars.Net (@AllEarsNet) October 31, 2020
We’re not sure what started the fire over at Pecos Bill, but we’ll keep you updated with more information! And, you can check back with us throughout the day to see all the experiences we have in Disney World during Halloween!
Are you in Disney World to celebrate Halloween today? Let us know in the comment below!
- PHOTOS and VIDEOS! We’re at the 2020 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays — Here’s What It’s Like!
- Save Big for Black Friday AND Snag a Huge Discount on This Holiday Mickey Plush on shopDisney!
- HURRY! These ADORABLE ‘Mandalorian’ Shirts Are Now Available for a Limited Time!
- AllEars TV: Park Hopping Returns, BIG Updates on Disney World’s Coming Soon Rides, and MORE Disney Parks News!
- VIDEO! Get a Rat’s Eye View of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Coming to EPCOT
- You HAVE to See the Way This Hospital Is Celebrating Toy Story’s 25th Anniversary!
- Here Are All the Deals You Can Score on Cruises for Black Friday!
- VIDEO! Mickey “Works Out” in the Cutest Way to Burn Off All Those Thanksgiving Carbs!
- Our Guide to Surviving Disney World During Thanksgiving Weekend This Year!
- VIDEO: Disney and Bob Iger Thank “Everyday Superheroes”