There are lots of delicious dishes to try all around Disney World, but if you’re looking for an exclusive, intimate event where you’ll get the chance to try a bunch of amazing food all in one spot, you’ll definitely want to check out the Sip, Savor, and Stay experiences at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts!
Through these events, you get the chance to enjoy some limited-capacity culinary events put together by their award-winning food and beverage team.
Some of their events, like the Italian Wine & Bites, and Smokin’ D’s Bourbon, Beer, & BBQ have already taken place, but there are still a few events left for you to take part in, including the Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition.
The Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition was originally only scheduled to take place one day this year (October 17th), but due to popular demand, another date was added for this specific event — October 30th.
The event will take place on Friday, October 30th from 5:30PM to 8:00PM, and will feature some fan-favorites from their traditional Food & Wine Classic event in a VIP, limited-capacity, exclusive event.
What dishes, exactly, will you be able to enjoy if you attend this event? The menu for the October 30th Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition was shared today by the Swan and Dolphin via Facebook and all of it sounds absolutely incredible!
Here’s a full break-down:
From Shula’s Steak House: you’ll be able to enjoy Carved standing rib roast with roasted fingerling potatoes, mushroom, pearl onion, and red wine sauce.
From Smokin D’s BBQ: they’ll be Sorghum glazed heritage pork collar with braised greens, white corn spoon bread, and caramelized brussels sprouts.
Guests will also be able to enjoy:
- An Arkansas “BLT” with fried green tomato, double smoked bacon, iceberg lettuce, and pimento cheese from Cabana;
- Seared sustainable salmon with caramelized savoy cabbage, asparagus and Dijon cream from Todd English’s bluezoo;
- Cocoa chitarra pasta with cauliflower alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese from Il Mulino;
- A Chile Colorado Bowl with green chile braised duroc pork, steamed rice, pickled apple-cabbage slaw, and crispy chicharrones from Frida’s Kitchen; and
- A Dessert station from two-time world pastry champion Chef Laurent Branlard.
There will also be unlimited beer, wine, and spirit tastings with over 40 varieties from around the world available.
One night packages at the Swan and Dolphin, which include 2 tickets to the event, start at $395. But, the Swan and Dolphin are now also offering event-only tickets for $110 per person if you’d like to experience this event without booking a hotel stay.
You can call 407-934-1609 every day between 9 AM and 4PM to book your reservations for this event. It is limited, however, to guests 21 years old and older, so be sure to keep that in mind. You can also buy a package starting at $295 (or a single event ticket for $75 per person) for their upcoming Oktoberfest Biergarten event which will be taking place on October 24th. So much good food!
Recent Stories About Disney Hotels
- NEWS: Disneyland Prepares for Reopening By Installing More Than 23,000 Safety Measures to Its Parks and Resorts
- Three Bridges Bar and Grill Has Been Added to Table Service Mobile Order in Disney World!
- Coconut Man Has Returned to Disney World With an Important Message!
- FIRST LOOK! The Iconic Mickey Balloon Ears Got a Holiday Makeover Ahead of Christmas in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: The Crescent Solarium Has Re-Opened to Guests at Disney’s Beach Club Resort!
- Say Goodbye to Halloween and HELLO to Christmas! Holiday Spirit Jerseys Have Made Their Way to Disney World!
- NEWS: Two MORE Restaurants Have Been Added to Disney’s Table Service To Go!
- News! Reopening Date Revealed For Disney World’s All-Stars Movie Resort!
- NEWS! The Wonders of the Lodge Tour at Disney World’s Wilderness Lodge Has Been Discontinued “As of Now”
- NEWS: Olivia’s Cafe Has Debuted as Another Table Service Mobile Order Location in Disney World!
Let us know if you’ll be attending the Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition!