These special events feature elements from their Food and Wine Classic event, arranged in a modified way.
The events began in late September, and will continue to take place on Saturdays throughout October. They include an Italian Wines & Bites event on October 3rd…
…Smokin’ D’s Bourbon, Beer, and BBQ on October 10th…
…and Oktoberfest Biergarten on October 24th.
The largest of the events, however, is the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition which was originally set to only take place on October 17th. This event will feature fan favorites from the Food & Wine Classic in an intimate setting, limited to 200 people. It sounds like a fantastic food experience that’s perfect for those looking for that VIP feel.
The Swan and Dolphin recently announced, however, that due to overwhelming demand, they are adding an additional date for the Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition event! It will now be held on October 17th as well as Friday, October 30th. The event will take place from 5:30PM to 8PM on both of the available dates. The 30th may not be a Saturday, but we’ll take any day we can get for more food and wine!
In order to enjoy any of these Sip, Savor, and Stay events, including the Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition, you’ll need to book an overnight package. Packages for the Food & Wine Classic begin at $395 and include two (2) adult tickets to the event. To book your package, you can contact the Swan and Dolphin at 888-828-8850.
Recent Stories About Disney World
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on October 19th!
- NEWS: Magic Kingdom Park Passes Are GONE for Select Guests on Christmas Day in Disney World
- Disney World Park Pass Reservations Are Going FAST for Halloween!
- NEWS: Disney World Extends Hours for Select Parks on Halloween Night!
- Homecomin’ Will Be Celebrating Thanksgiving With a New Menu Offering in Disney World!
- Disney 101: Planning a First Time Christmas Trip to Walt Disney World
- Disney Park Pass Reservations Have Already Begun to Sell Out for the Beginning of 2021!
- Here’s Where to Take Shelter in a Walt Disney World Rainstorm
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on October 18th!
- Get Ready to Sparkle With The New Sequins Collection in Disney World
Will you be booking a package for one of these fantastic food and wine events? Let us know in the comments!