Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
The 2022 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will be held on November 10th and 11th, 2023! Tickets are on sale now.
The event — returning for 2022 — brings together food and beverage from the hotels’ 17+ eateries as well as local products to entertain the taste buds of foodies and fans.
Dates & Times
The 2022 Food & Wine Classic will be held November 11-12.
Each night’s events begin at 5:30PM Eastern.
The Food & Wine Classic is held along the Causeway between the two hotels. Food, beer, wine, and cocktail booths line the Causeway and make for a tasty stroll!
Additional adjacent areas include:
- Beer Garden
- The Pig & The Poke
- Hang 10
These are included in the price of the Causeway ticket. (More on ticketing below!)
Typically there are two ways to enjoy the offerings at the Food & Wine Classic: Causeway Tickets and A La Carte Tickets.
The Causeway ticket costs $165 per person (includes a service fee and taxes) and includes unlimited samples from the Causeway offerings and the Beer Garden.
Click here to purchase Causeway Tickets.
A la Carte Tickets
If you’ve got a smaller appetite (or if your kiddos are coming along), the A la Carte Tickets might make more sense for you. Twenty-five tickets cost $75, and you will use these tickets to try items as you wish. Items cost between 2-6 tickets each, so you’ll need to plan carefully to get a taste of everything that appeals to you.
Click here to learn more about A la Carte Tickets.
Guests may also book an overnight package starting at $580 at the Swan, Dolphin, or Swan Reserve hotels. This includes a one-night stay for two and two Causeway Tickets to the Classic.
Click here to learn more about booking an overnight package.
Food & Wine Classic Menus for 2021 (menus for 2022 will be added when available)
Beef and More
- Roasted Linz Heritage Black Angus Beef Tenderloin, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Carrots, Hollandaise Sauce — Shula’s Friday and Saturday
- Handcrafted Smoked Duroc Pork Belly — Smoking D’s, Friday
- Black Pepper Smoked Beef Brisket, Braised Greens, White Corn Spoon Bread, Caramelized Brussels Sprouts, Smoked Tomato Barbecue Sauce — Smokin’ D’s, Saturday — NEW
- Red Wine Braised Beef, New Potatoes, Field Mushrooms, Organic Vegetables, — Picabu, Saturday — NEW
- Beef Slider: Hand Formed Angus Beef Patty, Truffle Aioli, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Roma Tomato Chutney — The Fountain, Saturday
- Tacos al Pastor, Spit Roasted Marinated Pork Shoulder, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Toasted Flour Tortilla — Frieda’s Kitchen, Friday — NEW
- Croquetas, Fried Smoked Ham & Cheese Dumpling, Cilantro Crema — Frieda’s Kitchen, Saturday — NEW
- Seasonal Favorites –, Todd English’s bluezoo, Friday and Saturday
- Arkansas BLT, Fried Green Tomato, Double Smoked Bacon, Iceberg Lettuce, Pimento Cheese — Cabana Bar and Beach Club, Saturday
- Brandade Black Pepper Agnoiotti, Wilted Sweet Onion, Eggplant, Tomato Petals, Crispy Pancetta, Nduja Vinaigrette — Il Mulino, Friday — NEW
- House Made Ricotta Cheese & Herb Ravioli, Carrot Marmellata, Toasted Almond-Raisin, Cherry, Radish, Pea Shoot, Mint Oil —Il Mulino, Saturday — NEW
- Tonnarelli Alle Vongole, House Made Tonnarellia Pasta with Baby Clams, Roasted Tomato Sauce, Calabrian Chile, Guanciale — Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, Friday — NEW
Fish and Seafood
- Maryland Style Crab Cakes, Old Bay Remoulade, Avocado Puree, Vinegar Pepper and Mache Salad — The Fountain, Friday — NEW
- Lemon Pepper Seared Salmon, Charred Broccoli, Quinoa, Meyer Lemon Sauce — Picabu, Friday — NEW
- Grilled Mahi Mahi, Tuscan Kale, Toasted Fregola Sarda, Spanish Caper Sauce — Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, Saturday — NEW
Sushi and More
- Kimonos Roll – Ahi Tuna, Yellowtail, Sustainable Salmon, Wasabi Mayonnaise — Kimonos, Friday
- Dragon Roll – Crispy Shrimp, Yellowfin Tuna, Avocado, Kewpie Mayonnaise — Kimonos, Saturday
- Vegetarian Rice Bowl with Roasted Vegetables, Seasoned Sushi Rice, and Tempura Crunch — Cabana Bar and Beach Club, Friday
Pastry and Desserts
- German Chocolate Cake: Warm Chocolate Pecan Brownie, Coconut Cream, Caramelized Pecans, Toasted Coconut, Fudge Icing — NEW
- Bourbon Apples: Caramelize Apples, Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream, Caramel Whipped Ganache, Almond Pound Cake, Honey Granola Crumble — NEW
- Shanghai Dumpling: Pan Roasted Pork Dumpling, Spicy Sauce
The Beer Garden – Friday & Saturday
- Bavarian Warm Pretzel with German Mustard and Lager Beer Sauce
- Wagyu Sloppy Joe, Pickle Chip
- Poutine – Yukon Gold Fries, House Gravy, Cheddar Cheese Curds — NEW
- Crispy “Korean Style” BBQ Chicken Wings, Smokey Gochujang BBQ Sauce — NEW
Beer selections subject to change.
- Phins and Feathers
- Brew Hub
- Samuel Adams
- Mia Brewing Company
- Central 28 Beer Company
- High Heel Brewing
- JDub’s Brewing Company
- Highland Brewing Company
- Swamp Head Brewing Company
- Terrapin Beer Company
- Bell’s Brewery
- Diver Down
- Keybilly Island Ale
- Original Sin Hard Cider
- Maeloc Hard Cider
- Hearts of Palm Ceviche – thinly sliced fresh hearts of palm, lime juice, Bermuda onion, bell pepper, and chili peppers
The Pig & Poke
- Traditional Earth Baked Kalua Pork, Steamed White Rice, Barrel Aged Tamari, Napa Cabbage
- “Tuna Poke”: Hawaiian Yellowfin Tuna, Koho Sushi Rice, Avocado Relish, Crispy Fried Wontons
Selections subject to change.
- Diver Down
- Funky Buddha
- Crooked Can
- Cigar City Brewing
- New Belgium Brewing
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
- Sixpoint Brewery
- Uinta Brewing
- Tsingtao Beer
- Founders Brewing
- Lucky Buddha
Wines selections subject to change.
- New Zealand
The Food & Wine Classic also offers hard-ticket seminars instructing participants on everything from wine to cheese to pasta. Some of these offerings also include food and beverage pairings (marked with *). Click each offering below for ticketing information.
- Freedom & Whisky
- The Cheese Course*
- Fine Art of Sushi and Sake*
- Pasta Making*
- Grand Tasting Experience*
The Food & Wine Classic also offers nightly entertainment. For details, click here!