Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge already has an amazing atmosphere, the coolest character interactions, high-tech attractions, and SPACE FOOD.
But, the merchandise in Galaxy’s Edge is one of the most unique features of the land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Fans can pick up an interesting creature from the Creature Stall, try on Jedi Robes at the Black Spire Outfitters, and pick up new Kyber crystals at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities.
And, now guests can pop outside of Savi’s Workshop to gather lightsaber parts to build their own Jedi or Sith accessory! Savi’s is known for its interactive experience that allows guests to build a saber. However, guests must have a reservation to enter the building, so the area right outside is now a quick way to grab parts instead!
The four lightsaber hilt options are emitters, sleeves, switches, and endcaps to complete a saber.
The sabers can be used for the Light or Dark Side (depending on which Kyber crystal you choose), standing for Peace and Justice…
…Protection and Defense…
…and Power and Control (we’ve got some major Kylo Ren feels from these parts).
Guests can purchase the saber parts individually for $24.99 each or $20 each when you purchase two parts.
If you’re looking for a way to build your own saber without having to worry about scoring that Savi’s reservation, this is a great option for people wanting to customize accessories in Galaxy’s Edge! And, we’ll make sure to continue giving you a look at all the other new merchandise and experiences coming to Disney World!
Have you ever built a lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop? Let us know in the comments below!
- Calling All Disney Funko Collectors! There’s A HUGE Sale Right Now!
- You Can Take One of Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Skyliners Home with You!
- Read This to Save BIG on Popular Disney Holiday Items!
- How You’ll Be Paying MORE During Your Next Disney World Vacation
- PHOTOS: A Festive New Holiday Dooney & Bourke Collection is Coming to Disney World
- All of the Disney World 50th Anniversary Merchandise You Can Find Online!
- Do YOU Qualify for a Discount on Disney Items?
- It May Not Be Halloween Yet, But There’s Already MORE Disney Holiday Merchandise Online!
- 7 Disney Toys Amazon Predicts Will Be the MOST Popular This Holiday Season
- Hurry! Disney Just Dropped More Limited Edition EPCOT Posters Online!