As the leaves turn to shades of reds and yellows and the temperature starts to drop, we can’t help but be ready for sweater weather and all sorts of treat in Disney World!
We’ve been spending our time hopping around the parks and the resorts to check out all sorts of new goodies. But, Disney Springs is bringing back old favorites and rolling out new snacks, as well as this AWESOME deal for the Fall season!
Although we love to toast to the weekend, Disney Springs is also a great place for a weekday pick-me-up! Now through October 29th, guests heading to the restaurants in the Springs on Monday through Thursday will be able to receive a 20% discount on select items at 20 (!!!) different dining locations around the area.
- 20% off the purchase of pizza and a drink (includes popular pizzas like the Green Stripe Pizza and Meat Eater Pizza)
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- 20% off Shrimp & Grits
City Works Eatery & Pour House
- 20% off the Tex Mex Mac ‘n Cheese Dish and Smoked Cheddar Mac ‘n Cheese Dish
- 20% off non-alcoholic Artisanal Shakes (includes the Chocolate Gelato Shake, Cookies ‘n Cream Gelato Shake, Pumpkin Pie Gelato Shake, S’mores Gelato Shake, Strawberry Gelato Shake, and Vanilla Gelato Shake)
- 20% off the Queen Cut Prime Rib
- 20% off the Dolce Vita Charcuterie Board
- 20% off the Sparkling Margarita and select dishes, including the Red Chile Chicken Enchiladas, Garlicky Mushroom and Eggplant Tacos, and Cochinita Pibil
- 20% off any Dazzlers Sundae, including the Banana Split, Rocky Road, Dulce Split, and Mint Chip Sundaes (Three maximum per transaction)
Hot Diggity Dogs and Mac & Cheese Disney Food Trucks
- 20% off any purchase at the Food Trucks (including Santa Fe Loaded House-made Chips, the Santa Fe All-Beef Hot Dog, the Six-Cheese Crunchy Macaroni and Cheese, and more)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- 20% off the Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Cold Brew and Nitro Brew
Maria & Enzo’s
- 20% off Pollo Alla Parmigiana
- 20% off Peking Duck Ramen
Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- 20% off of any appetizer (includes Chips & Salsa, Beef Empanadas, P37 Dipping Trio, P37 Nachos, South American Crazy Corn, Poutine, and Peruvian Salchipapa)
- 20% off the Big Roman Pizza Slice
- 20% discount on your entire bill
- Not valid with other special discounts or promotions; valid with our Special Prime Rib and Grouper menu; not valid for alcohol, gift cards or group events; valid one per table per visit
- 20% off Spiced Pork Rinds
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- 20% off Loaded Fries
- 20% off your entire purchase (includes dipped churros, gourmet churros, and classic churros)
- 20% off all merchandise and retail coffee
- 20% off Cinnamon Bitz (Three maximum per transaction)
Wolfgang Puck Express
- 20% off all Hand-Crafted Gourmet Pizzas (including the Margherita Pizza, Roasted Mushroom Pizza, Classic Cheese Pizza, Pesto and Goat Cheese Pizza, BBQ Chicken Pizza, Meatball Pizza, and Pepperoni Pomodoro Pizza)
In order for guests to receive the discount, they must mention the “Weekdays at Disney Springs” promo when they’re dining! Since 20% is a pretty awesome discount in itself, the deal is not valid with other offers. While we’re excited to pick up some of our regular favorites (Pumpkin Spice, anyone?), we also can’t wait to try new eats in Disney Springs this Fall!
What restaurants are you going to hit up first during your next trip to Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Food Update!
- SURPRISE! We Didn’t Expect to Find This Halloween Merchandise in Disney World Today!
- NEWS: Olivia’s Cafe Has Debuted as Another Table Service Mobile Order Location in Disney World!
- PHOTOS and VIDEOS: Here’s What Our Day Yesterday Looked Like at Magic Kingdom!
- NEWS! Disney World’s The Wave Has Been Added to Table Service Mobile Order!
- FOODIE NEWS! Kona Cafe Is Now Available for Table-Service Mobile Order in Disney World!
- All Ears TV: How is Disney World Food Holding Up?
- You Can Now Get Your Loaded Tots at the Newly Reopened Friar’s Nook in Disney World!
- It’s FINALLY Back! The Adventureland Egg Roll Wagon Has Reopened in Magic Kingdom!
- The Beach Club Marketplace Has Finished Its Refurbishment and Reopened to Guests in Disney World!
- These Are Our Top 5 Must-Have Halloween Treats at Disney World!