The Disney Resorts have started reopening all around Disney World’s property (and we’ve been taking you with us to look at everything)!
And, the Walt Disney World World Swan Resort has officially reopened today for guests to visit! However, the Disney World Dolphin Resort has been blocked off for the soccer players and officials on the MLS teams to stay at during their time at Disney World.
As the Swan Resort opens to guests, there are still restrictions on property for everyone visiting to keep people safe during this time.
The entryway to the Dolphin Resort is blocked off so guests are not able to go beyond the area…
…while a sign stating that the Friendship Boats leading from the Swan Resort have a delayed reopening.
As people enter the resort to check-in, there are markers on the ground to distance themselves from other guests. There are also plexiglass barriers between Cast Members and people at the desk…
…while health and safety signs around the parks are detailing the guidelines and procedures that have been put in place at the resort.
The walls also have signs that have the social distancing, sanitation, and face covering procedures…
…with distancing measures on the counters around the resort as well!
Right now, the Chill Frozen Drink bar is closed without news of reopening at this time…
…BUT all the restaurants at the Swan Resort have opened for guests to visit! Each spot is operating with Mobile Dining Menus like the other Disney Resorts.
The restaurants that are open in the Swan Resort include Garden Grove, il Mulino…
…and Kimonos for guests to wine and dine during their hotel stay!
Guests who go to the pool area at the resort will be required to wear masks in public places at all times.
As a health and safety regulation, the Whirlpool Hot Tub is closed…
…but the pool bar and rental locations are open in temporary places.
Inner tubes and floaties are available for guests to purchase while they are taking a dip in the pool or relaxing.
Since the Dolphin Resort is closed, the shared pool is divided so guests can’t go towards the other side of the resort area.
Different barriers have also been placed around the Swan Resort blocking guests off from the playground…
…and preventing guests from walking over to the Dolphin Resort.
While we’re excited to check out the rest of the Swan Resort during its re-opening, we will continue to give you a look at all the new details and guidelines in the hotel!
What is your favorite thing to do during your stay at a hotel in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World