While adventuring through Disney’s Hollywood Studios today, there was one question on our minds: what exactly does the Disney Junior Dance Party look like now with social distancing in place?
The show has returned to Disney’s Hollywood Studios today, and we went to check what exactly a “socially distanced” dance party looks like!
There are plenty of show times to allow for more flexibility in the amount of travel parties admitted to the theatre.
Once you enter, there are floor markers for each party to stand on and dance around called “party zones.”
The show itself is a bit shorter than it was pre-closure, and runs approximately ten minutes.
There is also less involvement in terms of a storyline or special elements in the show. Bubbles still fall from the ceiling but that was the only added element we saw at our show.
Each character came out and did dances on stage, followed up with a finale with all the characters on stage.
Overall, Disney Junior Dance Party is a great way to burn off some steam, and with the new social distancing measures in place, they have been able to bring the show back with added safety for all of the guests!
Have you been to Disney World since the parks reopened this month? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!