Downtown Disney has officially reopened for guests to shop and dine, although Disneyland hasn’t opened just yet.
While we’ve been exploring everything in the shopping and dining district (and obviously eating plenty of snacks along the way), there’s a NEW spot that has reopened for everyone to visit!
California Sole has officially opened so guests can pick up shoes, sandals, and other swanky footwear to fashion around Downtown Disney!
The store is featuring brands like Vans, Reef, and Olukai for people of all ages to try on when they stop inside.
While we spotted slip-on Sanuk shoes…
…and Minnie Mouse Summer Havaianas Sandals during our visit, we also spied plenty of cozy shoes and stylish sandals.
If you’re around Downtown Disney to stop by Black Tap or go inside the World of Disney, make sure to stop by the new California Sole!
What is your favorite place to visit in Downtown Disney? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World