We’re just a couple of weeks away from the grand reopening of Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort, which is set for July 9th!
Later this summer after the shopping and dining district reopens, California Sole will have its own grand “re”-opening!
California Sole will be a re-imagined version of the Sanuk sandal store in Downtown Disney. The existing location will have a fresh coat of paint and a totally new look! The shop will sell California-inspired footwear brands, many of which come from the great state of California, including Vans, Sanuk, and Reef.
Other accessories will be available for purchase in California Sole, including Stance socks, Pura Vida bracelets and more!
We can’t wait to check out California Sole when it opens later this summer!
Are you planning on visiting Downtown Disney when it reopens on July 9th? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!