It’s been months of waiting, but Walt Disney World has started to reopen its parks again. Today, we’ve been taking you with us all around Magic Kingdom to check out the dining, attractions, and more!
Although so many of our favorite attractions are back open around the park (hellooo, Peter Pan’s Flight) with new ride procedures, a few spots weren’t open.
However, PeopleMover had a sign outside the front of the attraction today stating that it was closed. Although we checked multiple times throughout the day, it stayed shut down throughout the Passholder Preview.
Since we were at a preview, things could change. PeopleMover could always welcome guests again when Magic Kingdom has its grand reopening on July 11th. When we’re back in the parks this weekend, we will keep you updated on if PeopleMover is running!
Have you been back to Magic Kingdom yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World